What's my sexuality?

June Bernardino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think I fall in the bisexual category but let me check with you guys.

I love "looking" at naked bodies, being with naked people is enough to get me off.
Just seeing penis or vagina does not do it for me. One of my pasttime is to go to onsen/spa just to look at naked men.

My friend told me that I am just in denial and i am actually gay. I tried to dive deeper to understand my sexuality but when it comes to sex, I really do prefer to be with women. I had sex with about 8 guys so far and I don't enjoy it as much.

I guess I connect better with women during sex than when I have sex with guys.

What do you think?

Reactions: LPSG Simon

LPSG Simon

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Media
If you're shopping for a title, here is a fairly complete list:

Types of sexuality and their definitions

The beauty of this though, is that you also dont have to declare any of them until you're sure, or you can even adopt none of them and just be yourself without a label. It's all yours to own. Sometimes it comes with time as well, and you can move between sexual identities as you go. :)

Last edited:

VisibleMan7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I love "looking" at naked bodies, being with naked people is enough to get me off.
Just seeing penis or vagina does not do it for me. One of my pasttime is to go to onsen/spa just to look at naked men.

My friend told me that I am just in denial and i am actually gay. I tried to dive deeper to understand my sexuality but when it comes to sex, I really do prefer to be with women. I had sex with about 8 guys so far and I don't enjoy it as much.

What do you think?
Why must you define yourself? Just be you. You’re sexually attracted to women and you like looking at naked men. Sounds like you’re alive and your sensorium is open to me. A sexual being. That’s all. You don’t need a label. Enjoy yourself whatever the situation.

freeballerlondon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

What do you think?
You may want to look up the Kinsey scale, and while that predominantly focusses on sexual orientation, in modern psychology it is also used to describe sensual (ie non-sexual physical contact), romantic and even friendship.
In short (VERY short) a 0 has their feelings directed towards the opposite gender, a 6 towards their own gender, a 3 is 50/50.
So you could sexually be a 1 or 2, someone attracted to the opposite gender who rarely (1) or regularly (2) finds himself attracted to the same gender.

Having said that, it could also be that you are sexually a 0, but SENSUALLY more towards a 3 and confuse those feelings (something I have quite often encountered in men, albeit the other way around)

Another option could be that you are indeed more towards a 3 or higher sexually, but have subconscious issues (‘internalised homophobia’) that preclude you from letting go and fully experiencing the coupling with someone of the same gender.

Given the fact that you seem to equate nakedness to sexuality makes one wonder whether you come from a repressed environment where nudity was somehow taboo.

Based on the information you give, and in particular the information you DIDN’T provide (socioethnicity, age, country, and such) it is impossible to make even an educated guess.

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

What do you think?
Out of my curiosity, how come you don't enjoy sex with men as much as women?

June Bernardino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You may want to look up the Kinsey scale, and while that predominantly focusses on sexual orientation, in modern psychology it is also used to describe sensual (ie non-sexual physical contact), romantic and even friendship.
In short (VERY short) a 0 has their feelings directed towards the opposite gender, a 6 towards their own gender, a 3 is 50/50.
So you could sexually be a 1 or 2, someone attracted to the opposite gender who rarely (1) or regularly (2) finds himself attracted to the same gender.

Having said that, it could also be that you are sexually a 0, but SENSUALLY more towards a 3 and confuse those feelings (something I have quite often encountered in men, albeit the other way around)

Another option could be that you are indeed more towards a 3 or higher sexually, but have subconscious issues (‘internalised homophobia’) that preclude you from letting go and fully experiencing the coupling with someone of the same gender.

Given the fact that you seem to equate nakedness to sexuality makes one wonder whether you come from a repressed environment where nudity was somehow taboo.

Based on the information you give, and in particular the information you DIDN’T provide (socioethnicity, age, country, and such) it is impossible to make even an educated guess.
I got you, as a background I am mid-20s
I grew up in japan and nudity is not a taboo here. My dad's a brazilian/portuguese and my mom's japanese.

I am mostly raised japanese but went to international school all my life. I studied in lisbon and stayed there for 3 years.

June Bernardino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Out of my curiosity, how come you don't enjoy sex with men as much as women?
I know right, I really tried but I found that I am not enjoying it.

I've tried bottoming 3 times but it's not for me. Then topping felt good but after the sex I felt like I wanted more and ended up thinking of a girl or jacking off. Giving blowjobs is also notnfor me but I do it. I also enjoy it when someone gives me head. But i really like it better with women.

In a groupsex setting, I also find my self more focused on the girl and ignoring the guy/s. But I love seeing guys fucking each other or fucking a girl.

If I have to rank my sex experience the ones that i enjoy are

1. Me and a girl
2. 3 some, me+girl+guy
3. Bigger Group at least 4,
->2 girls, me and a guy
4. 3 some with me and 2 girls
5. Sex with guys

But if I compare the feeling I get when I shower with guys or go to onsen/sauna it would be at least no.2 or even 1.

Reactions: Justawatcher23

June Bernardino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hmmm. I’m kinda the same in that I’m far more attracted to women and love the female body and its softness but I’m also crazy about wanting to suck big hard cock.
I got this, but for me, when I give head, it's mainly to give pleasure to the guy, so far, it did not feel that I am getting any pleasure from it

June Bernardino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i consider myself bi and i've found that chemistry plays a big part. if you connect with a person, man or woman, you're more likely to enjoy it more
Maybe this is it, when it comes to sex, I connect more with women but i am aroused by both women and men alike

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

What do you think?
By what you have explained, simply put, you sound truly bisexual. Bi guys I have met and known dig men and play to a certain extent with men but prefer women.

Justawatcher23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

What do you think.
I the same, I connect better with women and i really think of a family or marriage with a woman, but sexually I prefer instances with men, and watching dicks and bulges is already automatic behavior on me, while I still find sex and relationships with women more pleasing. For me i just accepted the bisexual label, with some sprinkles of Pansexuality. It is a label after all and you choose it, if yoy just want to say you have a preference or that yoy are bisexual or even just "sometimes gay" you can just say that. But bisexual is the umbrella term for this.
I hope i could help a little

Justawatcher23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
By what you have explained, simply put, you sound truly bisexual. Bi guys I have met and known dig men and play to a certain extent with men but prefer women.
Back this up, I've seen the same, and it happens with bi women too, seems like bi just means having an open menu.

June Bernardino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you're shopping for a title, here is a fairly complete list:

Types of sexuality and their definitions

The beauty of this though, is that you also dont have to declare any of them until you're sure, or you can even adopt none of them and just be yourself without a label. It's all yours to own. Sometimes it comes with time as well, and you can move between sexual identities as you go. :)
Thanks for this, i got your point, this thread is mainly to understand myself more than defining my sexuality for the world :)

• Love

June Bernardino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why must you define yourself? Just be you. You’re sexually attracted to women and you like looking at naked men. Sounds like you’re alive and your sensorium is open to me. A sexual being. That’s all. You don’t need a label. Enjoy yourself whatever the situation.
Thanks for this, i got your point, this thread is mainly to understand myself more than defining my sexuality for the world :)

I would say that I have been very open sexually and have experienced a good deal so far. I think that understanding myself more would lead to better satisfaction in the future.

June Bernardino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I the same, I connect better with women and i really think of a family or marriage with a woman, but sexually I prefer instances with men, and watching dicks and bulges is already automatic behavior on me, while I still find sex and relationships with women more pleasing. For me i just accepted the bisexual label, with some sprinkles of Pansexuality. It is a label after all and you choose it, if yoy just want to say you have a preference or that yoy are bisexual or even just "sometimes gay" you can just say that. But bisexual is the umbrella term for this.
I hope i could help a little
This is exactly what I told my friends and they just told me that I am gay it must be the japanese mindset.

Justawatcher23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Straight men will think that being straight but havving long hair or being straight and don't fucking much is already a sign of being gay. When i see this happen I just say "Gay or homosexual means liking the same sex, if I don't enter in that then im not"

They should honestly stfu because if they are that obsessed with calling you gay then they want gay head lol. You can also take a test that tells you how much of both sexualities you have.