Masturbation for over 60s only

Masturbation frequency (masturbation not cum shots)

• Total voters

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm 63 and I find that on days where I've edged for an hour or two without cumming, I am much more motivated. My gym workouts are easier, I'm more sociable and generally in a better mood all day. If I have a full orgasm in the morning then I go the other way, losing motivation and becoming lethargic. I think edging should be medically prescribed to keep you feeling younger!

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What a great survey !

Since my wife passed away 2+ years ago, I am in the almost daily category; in other words, just a bit more than what the survey now shows as highest percentage category.

I am not interested in re-partnering; too complicated, and at my age, ( 68 y.o. ) everyone has baggage. My release is masturbating.

I have a Tenga Masturbator, prostate massager and enjoy sounding. I see lots of very hot men on this sight which closes the deal.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Can't find enough alone time to masturbate. 66 and retired and many days I have the urge but not the place. Also have to time it with my wife's willingness for sex. Need a few days recovery to have a good ejaculation with her. Sucks to get old!

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just turned 60 and am in a LTR. We don't have sex (no pity please). I jack off once a week. I'm on BP meds which gives me pretty severe ED, but I take herbals to help with the libido. After I cum, I completely lose interest for a few days.

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Did you catch covid? I ask as I am wondering if reduced sexual function or virility is a side effect/sympton some people experience as a result of long covid?

I am 68 y.o. and have sustained LC, most notably lung damage and scarring. After a year, CAT scans show that my lungs have not healed. I also had "Covid Toes" and now there is sustained nerve damage in my feet.

I believe Covid has impacted people in ways that we won't fully understand, probably for about 3 decades. I could believe that Covid has impacted your sexual functioning.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As long as I'm having sex at least once a week, I tend not to masturbate. It's been that way most of my adult life. When I was single or between relationships, maybe twice a week. There were times where more than once a day. or 3-4 times in a week happened, but not continuously.
Maybe men can have their own 'cycles' of horniness?

Jacksbiguncutcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m over 65 and masturbate, almost always to orgasm, or have sex with partners, always to orgasm, about 3 times a day on average. I feel that all the sex is healthy for my cock. Even at my age, it gets rock hard and shoots big thick creamy loads. Check out my pics and vids!!!