Masturbation Toys

D

deleted1846971

I just bought the Diamo from Lovense. It’s a vibrating cock ring that can be controlled remotely by a partner. I didn’t have super high expectations, but honestly it has been fucking amazing. I have even fucked with my partner controlling the vibrations and she loved it.

dorwla

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just bought the Diamo from Lovense. It’s a vibrating cock ring that can be controlled remotely by a partner. I didn’t have super high expectations, but honestly it has been fucking amazing. I have even fucked with my partner controlling the vibrations and she loved it.
How about something like a rechargeable fleshlight vibrator for your pleasure only ;-))

D

deleted1846971

How about something like a rechargeable fleshlight vibrator for your pleasure only ;-))
I have a fleshlight, but not a vibrator version. That could be fun.

jw_kk_hw

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We have a complete collection of Lovense toys - including a Max 2. The basic product has a silicone sleeve, with the option to add a Fleshlight sleeve. Like all the Lovense toys, the Max 2 is app controlled, and can be operated remotely. It can pair with other Lovense toys like the Nora, Lush, Lush 2, etc.

It's good for solo play, especially with the Hush anal plug.

Reactions: henry777