Matt Lintz

He is such a handsome, freckly boy.

He sure is! I love his look. :heart: And as I've said before, his jawline is amazing, like male-model pout down to a perfect chin. Thanks for bringing the hot Matt pic goods, it's so funny to me that we have to lurk and scrape his damn Mom's Insta for them instead of his own, but hey, whatever is needed! :cool:

So this is from a while back, but I saved it and thought you guys might be interested in it. Matt's mom took a group of his siblings and their boyfriends shopping for clothes, and Matt bought some undies! You can see he bought some Gray Calvin Klein 100% boxer-briefs, size small! I love that his mom shows him buying them and walking out.

I'd much rather see him in his undies, but it's hot to see what kind he likes!

Matt Walking Out of Store.PNG
Matt's New Underwear 2.PNG
Matt's New Underwear.PNG

View attachment RPReplay_Final1620694444.mp4

New Matt pic with a super hot girl! Check out her Instagram (http://instagram.com/graciesapp)! She is model material lol.

Look at the way he is gazing at her. I wonder if they’re together or have had a fling. I would love to know. Note that Matt isn’t 21 yet (will turn in May), so that’s why I presume he isn’t drinking with her (on camera at least).

831DA13F-61ED-4A30-9896-02941897B04C.jpeg

Matt with his hot gf. I love them showing off their kissing. I wonder if they've made love yet. Regarldess, it's really sweet and I'm glad we get to see more of them. And look how short Matt is!

IMG_2260.PNG

IMG_2261.PNG

IMG_2285.PNG

• Love
Reactions: Dan Barker and Zi19