Matt Lintz

The last episode of Ms Marvel had some eye-pleasing scenes))

I hate to be "that guy", but since I haven't seen the show yet, and want to in the future, and don't want to watch the last episode early to spoil myself, could someone please post any eye-pleasing scenes of Matt if they don't contain major spoilers? :)

(Assuming it's not against any rule of the forum, obviously. If it's against the rules, consider my request null and void.)

I hate to be "that guy", but since I haven't seen the show yet, and want to in the future, and don't want to watch the last episode early to spoil myself, could someone please post any eye-pleasing scenes of Matt if they don't contain major spoilers? :)

(Assuming it's not against any rule of the forum, obviously. If it's against the rules, consider my request null and void.)
It's just a li'l sequence, no big spoilers, but caps aren't out yet

Looks like the matt.liftz IG account, while still existing, has had its content cleared out. :( Maybe Matt reconsidered showing off the progress of that hot bod to thirsty guy and girl fans. (In the off chance you see this, Matt, reconsider! Please! Was it something we said? You're sexy! :p)

Anyway, a fan page had archived most of the pics and videos here so you can still enjoy them. Here's a few of them.
Can u share this to me? I Cannot watch it it says here i need to upgrade first

Can u share this to me? I Cannot watch it it says here i need to upgrade first
You can keep refreshing the page and at certain minute times past the hour (I can't recall the current pattern, i.e. 6 minutes past, 16 minutes, 26 minutes past, etc.) they will then become viewable. :cool:

Looks like the matt.liftz IG account, while still existing, has had its content cleared out. :( Maybe Matt reconsidered showing off the progress of that hot bod to thirsty guy and girl fans. (In the off chance you see this, Matt, reconsider! Please! Was it something we said? You're sexy! :p)

Anyway, a fan page had archived most of the pics and videos here so you can still enjoy them. Here's a few of them.
Tha fan page got taken down

That account was mostly just videos of him working out. Not much in the way of flexing.