Matt Lintz

Update:
Matt just started at Auburn University. He's barely posted on Instagram and hasn't streamed in months. I follow his mom Kelly to get updates on Matt.

Looks like there's been an editing war on his wikipedia page: Matt Lintz - Wikipedia . Look at the history here: Matt Lintz: Revision history - Wikipedia . It looks like his fraternity (Fiji at Auburn) is having fun/flexing that they have a celebrity pledge in their fraternity.

I wish I was still young enough to go to frat parties and party with him. I wonder if he's drinking/smoking/living it up, or if he's more conservative himself.

Update: Yesterday, Wednesday, November 4, 2020, someone edited Matt's Wikipedia page to say he's a neophyte with Fiji instead of a pledge. Here is the Wikipedia Page: Matt Lintz - Wikipedia

If I recall correctly, a neophyte is a fraternity member who has finished pledgeship but not yet been initiated as a full member (brother). Usually this is a very temporary status, and he should be a full brother soon (like in a weekish).

I wish I could have been a fly on the wall during the pledgeship. I would have loved to see him go through the rituals lol

Update:

Update: Yesterday, Wednesday, November 4, 2020, someone edited Matt's Wikipedia page to say he's a neophyte with Fiji instead of a pledge. Here is the Wikipedia Page: Matt Lintz - Wikipedia

If I recall correctly, a neophyte is a fraternity member who has finished pledgeship but not yet been initiated as a full member (brother). Usually this is a very temporary status, and he should be a full brother soon (like in a weekish).

I wish I could have been a fly on the wall during the pledgeship. I would have loved to see him go through the rituals lol

Are those rituals really like you see in the movie? I'm English, so I don't know. I assumed it was all just exaggerated for dramatic purposes. Based on a milder truth. Is it really that extreme?

Are those rituals really like you see in the movie? I'm English, so I don't know. I assumed it was all just exaggerated for dramatic purposes. Based on a milder truth. Is it really that extreme?

It depends on the fraternity and the school. Even though virtually all schools and fraternities have official anti-hazing policies, it's a fairly open secret that drinking and silly stuff, occasionally (though not always!) crossing the line into illegal and possible sexual harassment is common during pledgeship. Since Auburn is a huge state school, I would be surprised if he and his pledge brothers didn't drink quite a bit and maybe do stuff like streak during pledgeship. I can't say this with 100% certainty, but I would say it's more likely than not.

If you're talking about ritual like secret society stuff during initiations, yea that stuff is real. It's not the illegal/hazing part - it's the stuff with old Greek tradition.

Reactions: P.J.9
Update: Matt is getting a new role soon!

Info here:

Ms. Marvel Adds The Walking Dead’s Matt Lintz as Bruno Carrelli

I’m not familiar with comics or this character in general, but I sure hope we get some shirtless or underwear scenes out of him in it! It doesn’t seem like the kind of show that would give us a glimpse of him nude, but we can dream!

You guys are expecting too much from NU-Marvel, looks like Matt's character is a recent one (I guess he might be from 2014 or something) and he's just Kamala's best friend.

Doesn’t mean he can’t change clothes or go swimming!

Reactions: xerneasy
Posted by a fan on Youtube in late November. It's part of the same content linked to many pages back in this thread from his Matt_Liftz Instagram account that he since deleted, but fun revisiting as the thread is quiet otherwise and he's so hot. C'mon, Matt, why make us follow your Mom's account or scrape up scraps on Youtube to admire your hotness? :D Post some new stuff on your own account already! :p

I think he’s now single he deleted his pics with his gf and she did the same
I guess the relationship didn't survive him heading off to college? :( Not unusual at that stage of life, and perhaps geographically they might have not been living that close together.

That must mean he's REALLY horny these days (moreso than usual for any college fratboy dude). :p I know he took down that "matt_liftz" workout account because he didn't feel right to have people ogling it while he was in a relationship and "wanted to be loyal to her". Maybe he'll put it back up again with new and hot workout pics. We can hope! :cool:

I guess the relationship didn't survive him heading off to college? :( Not unusual at that stage of life, and perhaps geographically they might have not been living that close together.

That must mean he's REALLY horny these days (moreso than usual for any college fratboy dude). :p I know he took down that "matt_liftz" workout account because he didn't feel right to have people ogling it while he was in a relationship and "wanted to be loyal to her". Maybe he'll put it back up again with new and hot workout pics. We can hope! :cool:
It’s odd cause his gf is gonna go to auburn and Matt did delete every pic with her I think he broke up with her not the other way around, what if she cheated on him

It’s odd cause his gf is gonna go to auburn and Matt did delete every pic with her I think he broke up with her not the other way around, what if she cheated on him
He may just want to protect her from Marvel fans considering the hate he's getting right now.

He does seem like a sweetheart, too bad he's getting hate and has to defend himself with posts like this. And I've said it in this thread before, and I'll say it again, his jawline and cheekbones are epic. Like male-model-pout expression perfect. Can't wait until we see him in Ms. Marvel!

From his Instagram story today. It looks like he’s on a slide. Nice to see he still has some youthful playfulness in him.

I wish I was in the spot he is. I’d turn around for sure though! :D

Attachments

Reactions: cody865