Mattxc2010 OF

rsxguy

Expert Member
Media
Just wandering if anyone is subbed..does anyone know if he's going on live there lol cuz I know he went live on cb a couple months ago but it wasn't for long jw??

JoeyL94

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How much is it per month? Is any of it PPV? And does he show himself getting sucked or fucking, or all solo? I’m considering subbing, and that would be the first OF I’ve ever paid for.

For those asking if he still looks the same, I follow his Snapchat and yes, he looks exactly the same. He hasn’t aged a bit and he still has that same perfectly built body.

Casey Green

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How much is it per month? Is any of it PPV? And does he show himself getting sucked or fucking, or all solo? I’m considering subbing, and that would be the first OF I’ve ever paid for.

For those asking if he still looks the same, I follow his Snapchat and yes, he looks exactly the same. He hasn’t aged a bit and he still has that same perfectly built body.

I agree, he's still hot. Hasn't aged a bit lol.

But it cost 9.99 a month. No PPVs. He posts both pics and vids. The videos are usually a minute long but he does cum in them. They're all solo; just him showing off his body, jerking off and moaning. Pretty hot but nothing to rave over lol. Personally I like longer vids. Anyone that's considering subbing, I suggest waiting a few months or a year cuz he doesn't post back to back. His last post was at the end of April which is when my subscription ended. When I was subbed to him, it took him 4 weeks to finally drop some new content and before I knew it, my subscription was about to end lol. He told me his real job keeps him really busy so keep that in mind if you decide to sub. But I think it's best to wait, that way you'll have a bunch of posts to catch up on and maybe you'll catch him when he has more free time. He does offer custom videos and he always responds to messages; very kindly I may add. I was super close to getting my custom but he took too long to finally record it and I didn't even want it anymore. FYI, he doesn't feel comfortable showing his asshole lol. He's one of those straight guys that feels effeminate being in certain positions. You know, being bent over or laying on his back with his legs up. It's not a bad page and I wouldn't say it's a waste of money. I just think if he had way more free time, it would be one of the hottest pages on OnlyFans. So if you want my advice, I would wait longer til he finally gets consistent. But if you're really horny or don't mind wasting $9 a month, then go for it lol.