- Joined
- Jul 8, 2020
- Posts
- 497
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 2,717
- Points
- 288
- Location
- San Antonio (Texas, United States)
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
Even betterHis hairy six pack*
Even betterHis hairy six pack*
Maybe I spoke to soon, looking like he's getting chunky againNice
damn beat me to it lolOMG!!!!
Lmfao it's all good... he's a mighty fine piece of man we can all share lol... plus I had to run to the bathroom after I saw this picture... i couldn't believe it at first hahahadamn beat me to it lol
Even though his phone is in a bad position, you cannot see any sign of a bulge. I always pictured him being average size at best but I think he may actually be below average size. Tbh I think that is hot, could suck the hole thing with ease and maybe even the balls at the same time too
Even though his phone is in a bad position, you cannot see any sign of a bulge. I always pictured him being average size at best but I think he may actually be below average size. Tbh I think that is hot, could suck the hole thing with ease and maybe even the balls at the same time too
Lmfao it's all good... he's a mighty fine piece of man we can all share lol... plus I had to run to the bathroom after I saw this picture... i couldn't believe it at first hahaha
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.