Mature muscle men with visible bulges

ThickBearMeat

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I admire mature and senior men with a well defined body very much. That's why I do open this thread presenting those men who can still be very proud of their muscular bodies and of their big bulges, of course.
I LOVE a mature man with a jacked body! I’m a top when I hook up with guys so I very much admire a meaty ass and thick legs (thighs especially). I follow a really sexy dude on IG: Mike Ryan. He’s got the sexiest ass and legs...

Mike Ryan "The Muscle Critic" on Instagram: “Driving through the weekend! #mike_ryan_celebritytrainer #10oclockpost #fitness #fitnessicon #muscle #musclecritic #trainnaked #oldmanryan…”
Mike Ryan "The Muscle Critic" on Instagram: “It's been a long week! #mike_ryan_celebritytrainer #10oclockpost #fitness #fitnessicon #muscle #musclecritic #trainnaked #oldmanryan…”
Mike Ryan "The Muscle Critic" on Instagram: “#mike_ryan_celebritytrainer #10oclockpost #fitness #fitnessicon #muscle #musclecritic #trainnaked #oldmanryan #goldsgym #mikeryanmusclecamp…”

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year is wishing Ted with all his gratitude for your all your likes and appreciation! See you and stay tuned. Bye! Cheers- Ted
058-jpg.1417907

Reactions: Paul772

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: ripdude