Links MaxPriceOF

His OF is good enough. PPV is decent he’s very hot. Latest video is not worth $30 at all though He was doing great but now teaming up with Raxclub I definitely worry about the quality of what he will put out. Subbed a few guys from Rax and only 1 was actually good. Hot guys but very little content. Most of them don’t seem like they pay much attention to messages or anything. No reply or weeks later reply and that’s for purchasing vids. They don’t post much at all and then when they do post it not a lot of full nudes and a lot of it is b/g. I guess we will see.

His OF is good enough. PPV is decent he’s very hot. Latest video is not worth $30 at all though He was doing great but now teaming up with Raxclub I definitely worry about the quality of what he will put out. Subbed a few guys from Rax and only 1 was actually good. Hot guys but very little content. Most of them don’t seem like they pay much attention to messages or anything. No reply or weeks later reply and that’s for purchasing vids. They don’t post much at all and then when they do post it not a lot of full nudes and a lot of it is b/g. I guess we will see.
Max is perfection to me. Look wise, he's exactly my type. His Onlyfans content is meh unless you pay in the DMs for the other stuff. Max does answer DMs as long as you're respectful. The paid DMs ruins his Onlyfans for me.

They're all straight. All of em'. It's just gay baiting to get money from the gays bitching about the straight content. Make no mistake though, these guys aren't going to be fucking or sucking each other at all. It's not going to happen.

Was i at least right that it's the old guys who started rax?
I have not clue. I don't keep up with any of that stuff. All I know is that it's a heavier set guy wearing a mask, but you can see like a goatee sometimes.

Max gets head and his ass ate through some curtains, but you have a view on both sides and can easily confirm it's real.