Maxwell Jenkins

Kaliso

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the earring is just an ornament because you can't see the piercing in other photos, He knows everyone wants him, he's a soft fuckboy
View attachment 130292301
Bet his hole is still pink and soft even after all the frat house gangbangs…

waky666

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It wasn’t a school play. It was for a frat fundraiser. If you’re going to take other people’s content for likes after they told you not to, at least know your source. (Ps: I’m the source)
Yes, I know, I always try to improve the content I find, in this case it has a slow of 4x to be able to appreciate better. at no time did I say it was mine and almost everything I post are color correction improvements and better photo resolution and others that I do find on Instagram

Kaliso

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It wasn’t a school play. It was for a frat fundraiser. If you’re going to take other people’s content for likes after they told you not to, at least know your source. (Ps: I’m the source)
Oooo, no tea no shade no pink lemonade….

none_ofyourbusiness

Admired Member
Media
Str8 young dudes do that shit all the time these days, it's supposed to be enlightened and approachable (and also a gag, which the party photo very clearly is). And yes, there are str8 male cheerleaders.
Yeah I know I get it. I'd be willing to agree if those things were singled out but combine all of that? Fairly sure he's gay