D
deleted11141951
Guest
Since I can't view the videos can someone please tell me if he's shirtless in both videos. Thank you
Only the first one, but he’s wearing a fake shirtless shirt haha, so basically no he is not shirtlessSince I can't view the videos can someone please tell me if he's shirtless in both videos. Thank you
Max is absolutely gorgeous....and those huge nipples he has....It does not look like a shirt to me.View attachment 167040051
You’re right haha, it’s been a very long day sorryIt does not look like a shirt to me.View attachment 167040051
I need to feast on those 24/7…Max is absolutely gorgeous....and those huge nipples he has....
I would lick every inch of Max's naked body, especially his ass crack and hole...and his dick and nutsI need to feast on those 24/7…
You’re right haha, it’s been a very long day sorry
Nice big, puffy and hairy. Luv them!Max is absolutely gorgeous....and those huge nipples he has....
Since I can't view the videos can someone please tell me if he's shirtless in both videos. Thank you
The bottom one is him reading how many actual tops wanna mount and breed him.Maxwell reading the LPSG forum like…
View attachment 167399961
Vs reading the random comment claiming he’s a top…
View attachment 167400001
View attachment 167400011
Where is this from? Looks like video screenshots.Maxwell reading the LPSG forum like…
View attachment 167399961
Vs reading the random comment claiming he’s a top…
View attachment 167400001
View attachment 167400011
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.