McFly

McFly is a UK boyband who has no shame in stripping off. The band members are: Tom, Danny, Dougie and Harry. McFly always got my juices flowing. Especially when i see picture like this.
My favourite is Harry......
hope you enjoy these pictures as much as i do:

Attachments

Harry is so hot.

I think it was Dougie that said all of the members were at least bisexual...hm nice images there. But tom is engaged to mario falcones sister..but still we can all dream.

Sorry to ruin your fun but that last one with Dougies cock is fake (unfortunately) I have the real and he's holding it and you can't see it:mad:

Dougie, Tom & Danny posted this on Twitter a few days ago to thank everyone that voted for Harry on SCD & helping him win

Attachments

yea and unless he's jewish i highly doubt hes circumsized

Actually Harry in McFly is circumcised. It was on some talk show that people were on about a while ago. Whether that's him in the picture I dunno since it's titled as Dougie and Danny

Reactions: Elricb
Actually Harry in McFly is circumcised. It was on some talk show that people were on about a while ago. Whether that's him in the picture I dunno since it's titled as Dougie and Danny

Definitely looks like Danny and Dougie. Harry is generally the more reserved member of the band (public school boy), he would be the least likely one to drop his kecks.

Yes, there's a Youtube video (I can't remember the link now) where the boys are discussing various things and Harry makes a comment about his circumcision and the usual nonsense about hygiene. Dougie and Tom comment that they are not circumcised (and Tom has a long foreskin), Danny's confused and doesn't seem to know whether he's circumcised or not - he thinks that he is but the other three tell him that he's not!