Medicine Show

guypak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It took a while, but I actually read this entire story from end to end. I cant believe how in depth the writers went. very well done!

ktc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would be a shame if this story really ended during this over the top sex scene. Bumping spree today! Fafrd you still alive? I know you were having some personal trouble not too long ago that caused the last hiatus, so if that's still going on certainly don't feel pressured. I just wanted to thank you both for the free work already done, and hoping to see more :).

pokerus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Doing that is not going to get this story up and running again.

I think we need a new writer to finish this thing. It needs to be finished.

Make sure it's a writer who knows this a fetish story first and foremost. The people want to hear about sex of epic proportions, explosive amounts of cum, breasts growing out of control. Anything about the complex origins of the cream or evil men trying to use it doesn't really interest most of the readers. I always saw that as more of an excuse to get more ridiculous sexual situations set up.

mitc3117

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Someone would need to look at the story so far. Envision a climax of the friction established and a conclusion to the story. If thats not done first the next writer will continue to write sex scenes into oblivion and it will sputter out.

Longbow9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Doing that is not going to get this story up and running again.

I think we need a new writer to finish this thing. It needs to be finished.

Make sure it's a writer who knows this a fetish story first and foremost. The people want to hear about sex of epic proportions, explosive amounts of cum, breasts growing out of control. Anything about the complex origins of the cream or evil men trying to use it doesn't really interest most of the readers. I always saw that as more of an excuse to get more ridiculous sexual situations set up.

Yeah but I think the backstory adds spice you know?

Longbow9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Also gosh it's been a fucking long time since I last updated.
Literally every weekend I think about posting another update on here but can't manage to get back into the flow.
I dunno what became of Fafhrd but my reluctance to take over his characters has been a huge contributor to the delay. I guess I shouldn't keep putting it off, though.

mitc3117

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think its useless garbage without the backstory, and the plot and climax should be decided before continuing. But thats just me

jerrycurly

Experimental Member
Media
Fafhrd left it at such a cliff hanger, the BE stuff was really picking up. Maybe writing again will bring him back. More of either story line would be great, best story on the site.

Have you thought about starting a patreon?

Longbow9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Fafhrd left it at such a cliff hanger, the BE stuff was really picking up. Maybe writing again will bring him back. More of either story line would be great, best story on the site.

Have you thought about starting a patreon?

I have given serious consideration to moving this story to a dedicated site, cleaning up the grammar, tightening the writing and, yes, starting a Patreon. The only factor really is time. I have a day job and when not working on that I have other creative projects that have sort of moved into the fore.
Speaking of those, Bustartist.com's latest GrOw StOry ("Outgrowing Denise") is really great and you should check it out ;)