Men’s Thongs...

LoveMyThongs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok so I’m a bit sexual single dad dating another single dad and we both wear thongs. We both prefer women but at this time our bond as friends and more has been great to work to move on.

at some point I will be wanting to date women. I wear men’s thongs becuase it’s what I like and find comfortable. I’m normal and educated and not a creep but how do I go about handling this with a new gf?

thanks all and you all rock!!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, I’m my opinion, there’s no good way to tell me you’re into thongs. If it’s your preference, it’s your preference. If I cared about a guy, I will try and choke down my laughter at his thong and try to be supportive. And if he laughs at my undies? Good with me.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
In a normal, sane situation a partner learns what undies you like (or if you are commando) once physical things progress to the point where pants come off (read that in British or American English. Both apply).

(fwiw, I still see footwear when I read or hear thong, if this is the case, don’t date people who judge you badly by your shoes. Sandals, even with socks are common)

Be prepared for the question of “why?” to come up at some point. When that question comes depends on her curiosity level.
My question came a few mornings later while he was dressing and commented he hated a certain pair of pouched undies, a style that rules his underwear drawer.

Comfort, kink, clothing silhouette, the pouch aspect all are valid reasons. Just be real.

If you were into always wearing women’s undies, or were fond of the lacy for men undies, I’d say warning prior to naked time would be the cool thing to do. Because that’s the sort of surprise that causes a record scratch in your smexytime groove, followed by the vaginal gate slamming shut.
That’s a kink undisclosed and undiscussed.

With your screen name, I’d be conscious of where your kinks lie.
it’s a very minor one, and one that might not require the line: don’t fish in lake vanilla.

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wear a variety of panty styles including thongs - for whatever reason, my hubby prefers me in the thongs. So to "get even" I got him a men's thong. He liked it more than I'd have guessed, but I kind of couldn't get over the giggles.

All that said, if you find a woman who is into you, she isn't really going to care about what underwear you like.