Men From Quebec

Reactions: fredou127
[QUOTE = "Tommy888, post: 42598921, member: 395495"] Anyone have any nautilus stories on Mount Royal? Olivier Dion trains there with his roommate. His roommate is as hot as him. I wonder if he's 100% straight. [/ QUOTE]

Look up on Google...

olivier dion lpsg ...

These is a thread with hot cock and ass from underwear model past ...

Has anyone seen this guy?

Sam ‍♂️ (@sam.just.do.it) • Instagram photos and videos

He has tik tok too and OF
I subscribed tonight to his OnlyFans (it’s bornforme now) and.. THIS is a great account. There are so many scammers around, I’m glad he’s not. A lot of posts, a lot of action. And it’s not just solo things he met a lot of guys. Great videos like you have time to jerk off and cum on his videos without paying extra in private.

I subscribed tonight to his OnlyFans (it’s bornforme now) and.. THIS is a great account. There are so many scammers around, I’m glad he’s not. A lot of posts, a lot of action. And it’s not just solo things he met a lot of guys. Great videos like you have time to jerk off and cum on his videos without paying extra in private.
Can you share some examples ?

Does he top or bottom? Anything you'd be willing to share?

Does he top or bottom? Anything you'd be willing to share?
I will not share anything but he’s a bottom, topping sometimes. For real it’s worth the price. His last post is an 8 minutes video of a guy fucking him bareback in a car.

I will not share anything but he’s a bottom, topping sometimes. For real it’s worth the price. His last post is an 8 minutes video of a guy fucking him bareback in a car.

It's funny that his OF says he's in Malibu when he's not lol

Reactions: TreDa19
Beware, he posts fake videos and claims they’re his sometimes. Check for noticeable traits like his belly button or skin tags. Not a total scammer but a semi scammer.