Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In meetings and/or around the office, I frequently get distracted thinking about who’s got the biggest dong in the room. Am I the only one that does this?

I’ve got an idea from a few sideways urinal glances but would love a full line-up for comparison to see the extent of large straight meat on offer. Maybe it’s time to start a lunchtime footy team with some colleagues.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are a few guys in my office as well as business contacts and clients whose cocks I've seen, but it's always great when I can see them stiffening up. For newer guys, I often wonder what size they've got especially if they're showing a decent bulge.

EC1A

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are a few guys in my office as well as business contacts and clients whose cocks I've seen, but it's always great when I can see them stiffening up. For newer guys, I often wonder what size they've got especially if they're showing a decent bulge.
I’d do business with you.

Hryddy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In meetings and/or around the office, I frequently get distracted thinking about who’s got the biggest dong in the room. Am I the only one that does this?

I’ve got an idea from a few sideways urinal glances but would love a full line-up for comparison to see the extent of large straight meat on offer. Maybe it’s time to start a lunchtime footy team with some colleagues.
Same, man. Then, I am further distracted by thinking about comparing with them all. Lay them out on the table guys! Lol.

678wsb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
How'd you see their cocks?

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Due to the nature of what I do, I'm always in meetings with older corporate guys and clients and since I'm attracted to middle and senior aged men, I always try to size them up and see if they have noticeable bulges or VPLs and admittedly, I tend to be friendlier and closer to colleagues and clients who have noticeably big cocks

• Haha
Reactions: edonline and 678wsb

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Due to the nature of what I do, I'm always in meetings with older corporate guys and clients and since I'm attracted to middle and senior aged men, I always try to size them up and see if they have noticeable bulges or VPLs and admittedly, I tend to be friendlier and closer to colleagues and clients who have noticeably big cocks
Has the social interaction ever extended outside of the office or do you have a strict line separating work and play? Obviously no explicit details are necessary.

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Has the social interaction ever extended outside of the office or do you have a strict line separating work and play? Obviously no explicit details are necessary.
I actually got into my industry 12 years ago because of an ex and frankly, I've slept with a lot of my former colleagues, bosses, and maybe 2 clients since then. I haven't slept with anyone at my current office though because it's the first office I've worked in where no one has any connections to my ex.