Photo Men Kissing

tenor.gif

tumblr_prbzlhkF4Z1v23v8k_500.gifv

Reactions: malakos
I thought this thread was about two men kissing? I am finding photos of men holding hands but not kissing. What's up with that?

Those who want to see men holding hands should start a thread for that.

Moderator, please weigh in!

I thought this thread was about two men kissing? I am finding photos of men holding hands but not kissing. What's up with that?

Those who want to see men holding hands should start a thread for that.

Moderator, please weigh in!

Was this a joke?

Almost all of the posts are from the OP. The default for forum conduct seems to me to be that the OP has a certain amount of free reign in determining what sort of content he/she wants to emphasize in his/her thread, so long as the content follows the TOS, and stays on topic to the forum. Photos of kissing or holding hands both generally are within the bounds allowed by the TOS.

FSUnole2k9 mentioned about halfway through the thread that he was shifting to a broader theme of gay passion. Especially as the OP I think he is allowed to do that.

If you wanted the content to shift back to men kissing, you could have suggested it considerably more politely.

Reactions: Questionable Meat
Was this a joke?

Almost all of the posts are from the OP. The default for forum conduct seems to me to be that the OP has a certain amount of free reign in determining what sort of content he/she wants to emphasize in his/her thread, so long as the content follows the TOS, and stays on topic to the forum. Photos of kissing or holding hands both generally are within the bounds allowed by the TOS.

FSUnole2k9 mentioned about halfway through the thread that he was shifting to a broader theme of gay passion. Especially as the OP I think he is allowed to do that.

If you wanted the content to shift back to men kissing, you could have suggested it considerably more politely.

And to add to what Malakos has said:

If you want ONLY men kissing you could pull up the other men kissing thread in this section and look at that one to your hearts content.
As I cannot change the title of the thread after the fact. But please see post: #49 of this thread.
Thanks
;)

Reactions: malakos