Men On Toilets

D

deleted12958301

Took this from someone but I have a core memory in my spank bank spying on my uncle just like this and I watched him so vividly and he touched him self just like this not in a sexual way Just a self examination, even scratched and smelled his finger. Seeing him flaccid, seeing him piss and then seeing his underwear knowing his big hairy possibly sweaty balls were sitting in them, hairy thighs and then the wipe process was so
Hot to me. This pic brought it all back for me.

Attachments

Artful Dodger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've done a lot of cocksucking, ass-licking, and fucking on restroom toilets and absolutely enjoy it. It's mostly been office building restrooms that were generally clean, but I still I had the feeling of being seen as a cock-servicing slut nonetheless since the setting was far from what would be considered classy and intimate.
How did u manage to do ass licking ?

sizeaddict28

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How did u manage to do ass licking ?
Get on my knees and have the guy squat down over my face or lean against the sink counter. Or the guy can sit on the toilet and pull his legs up, although that's not the most comfortable position to be in for a long time. One time I sat on the toilet cover and had the guy bend forward and put his ass in my face, but he was around 6'5" tall or so, so it wasn't hard to get his ass level with my face.

D

deleted12958301

I gave a guy a blow Job in the bathroom he was on the toilet legs spread hard cock in hand and and damn going down on him he smelled so good that sexy sweaty musk! It was hot! I immediately thought of this forum. I just wish he had cum! We almost got caught so it ended abruptly!