Sam0021

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
a somewhat serious question, when (if at all) in North America be a time when men would have societal freedom to wear any type of underwear/swimwear (even if it includes briefs, bikinis briefs, thongs, tanga briefs, g/c strings, etc) without being judged by the society (both men & women) as GAY. Now, I am asking about societal issue here (1 % men wearing speedos on the beach doesn't mean there's societal acceptance). I am just saying when women are not called LESBIAN for wearing skimpy bikinis/ thongs/ g strings, why should men be termed gay for doing that. (I know some people will bring up that women can't go topless in public, but the point is nobody calls them lesbian even if they DO go topless or do they?...) my simple question is when women's sexuality is not linked with their length of underwear then why men's sexuality is??.. also, there are places in the world (I have visited some countries in Asia) where MOST men wear briefs (almost like bikini briefs) and society doesn't automatically term them as gay. So, when will we have it here in North America? I don't think religion is a factor here, as no religion ( to my knowledge) would allow women or men to wear to be (nearly) naked in public anyways...so, whats the issue here?

I cannot possibly imagine why I would care about someone else's opinion of my choice of underwear. First of all, I don't hold the opinions of the majority of people in high regard. Secondly, I know...even if others don't...that one's choice of underwear has absolutely no correlation with one's sexuality. Finally, if one were to suggest that they could draw a conclusion around my sexual orientation based on my choice of underwear, I think I would just laugh hysterically at them. So, from my perspective, there is no issue.

Are you saying you're judged by your undies, is this by the world at large - nd how do they know? I must admit there are vgous who look sexy in just about anything but my preference is a jock...

a somewhat serious question, when (if at all) in North America be a time when men would have societal freedom to wear any type of underwear/swimwear (even if it includes briefs, bikinis briefs, thongs, tanga briefs, g/c strings, etc) without being judged by the society (both men & women) as GAY. Now, I am asking about societal issue here (1 % men wearing speedos on the beach doesn't mean there's societal acceptance). I am just saying when women are not called LESBIAN for wearing skimpy bikinis/ thongs/ g strings, why should men be termed gay for doing that. (I know some people will bring up that women can't go topless in public, but the point is nobody calls them lesbian even if they DO go topless or do they?...) my simple question is when women's sexuality is not linked with their length of underwear then why men's sexuality is??.. also, there are places in the world (I have visited some countries in Asia) where MOST men wear briefs (almost like bikini briefs) and society doesn't automatically term them as gay. So, when will we have it here in North America? I don't think religion is a factor here, as no religion ( to my knowledge) would allow women or men to wear to be (nearly) naked in public anyways...so, whats the issue here?
I think that time was something like the 50's or 60's in North America, judging from old pictures. Don't know what changed it.
I prefer speeds or smaller. People should wear what ever they like to. It's just a matter of having the balls to do so.

Reactions: FrankTO
People should wear what ever they like to. It's just a matter of having the balls to do so.
Pouched speedo with big balls... ;)

I think it's an age thing. As I get older... I don't give a shit. :p Speedo at the beach for me.