I don't know why so much people prefer board shorts on the beach or swimming pool. Wet,takes longer to dry, no comfortable. I remember 20 years ago all men wore speedo in Europe. But now in Europe board shorts is more popular :( and sometimes I feel little embarrassed being in speedo. Terrible fashion. I always wear speedo on textile beach or swimming pool and briefs/slips underwear. I wear my cock in up position so it is more comfortable for me. Fortunately, in Poland men wear speedo at the swimming pool and beach. And mostly in Italy, Greece, Spain.

I don't know why so much people prefer board shorts on the beach or swimming pool. Wet,takes longer to dry, no comfortable. I remember 20 years ago all men wore speedo in Europe. But now in Europe board shorts is more popular :( and sometimes I feel little embarrassed being in speedo. Terrible fashion. I always wear speedo on textile beach or swimming pool and briefs/slips underwear. I wear my cock in up position so it is more comfortable for me. Fortunately, in Poland men wear speedo at the swimming pool and beach. And mostly in Italy, Greece, Spain.
I thought this tread is about underwear? Speedo and Board shorts don't really fit this thread.
Have a good day

I cannot possibly imagine why I would care about someone else's opinion of my choice of underwear. First of all, I don't hold the opinions of the majority of people in high regard. Secondly, I know...even if others don't...that one's choice of underwear has absolutely no correlation with one's sexuality. Finally, if one were to suggest that they could draw a conclusion around my sexual orientation based on my choice of underwear, I think I would just laugh hysterically at them. So, from my perspective, there is no issue.
Well said!

Reactions: Kuapaman