Belugawhale
Cherished Member
He's in better shape now than he was in Merlin.Still looks hot, great shape
He's in better shape now than he was in Merlin.Still looks hot, great shape
This pic is from 7 years ago.He's in better shape now than he was in Merlin.
lol...This happens way too often.This pic is from 7 years ago.
Boring! That means we don't get to see Bradley taking off his clothes in this one either.Bradley has been cast in a new movie about a true story involving the Nazis. He will play a "ruthless chief of police".
It is being filmed in Vienna, Austria.
It also stars Alex Pettyfer & Clive Owen:
Mélanie Laurent, Bradley James & Steven Berkoff Join Clive Owen & Alex Pettyfer In Historical Thriller ‘Kristallnacht’; First Look Revealed
He certainly likes those Nazis' dramas.Boring! That means we don't get to see Bradley taking off his clothes in this one either.
Good point. It would be good if Bradley would choose a project where he takes his clothes off.Boring! That means we don't get to see Bradley taking off his clothes in this one either.
I don't think he will. He seems more interested in doing world war shows and movies; and I doubt there are scenes where actors take off their clothes in those type of shows/movies.Good point. It would be good if Bradley would choose a project where he takes his clothes off.
Anyone interested in watching his world war movies ??He certainly likes those Nazis' dramas.
He should be posting more thirst traps.Bradley posted a new photo from Vienna, Austria:
View attachment 172853561
I've watched a couple of 'em.Anyone interested in watching his world war movies ??
And the next two ??I've watched a couple of 'em.
He was shamefully underused in one, the other was a staring role but it was an animated series..lol
I know that. What I wanted to know is if you are planning to watch those as well ?? I think one of them is coming out next month.Not out yet..lol
I mean I guess so.....Content is rarely an issue for me...I'm usually there for the actors.I know that. What I wanted to know is if you are planning to watch those as well ?? I think one of them is coming out next month.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.