Mew24u Onlyfans?

That's hus friend Togepi, I think he is the only one that could make mew bottom lol

they both are bttms...thats why T has never fucked M....and M is only topping sometimes because he needs to do it for people who pay for his OF...to stay interesting:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: adde23
they both are bttms...thats why T has never fucked M....and M is only topping sometimes because he needs to do it for people who pay for his OF...to stay interesting:)


No way, he tops since the beggining of his shows years ago. Onlyfans is really recent. You are not right.
 
No way, he tops since the beggining of his shows years ago. Onlyfans is really recent. You are not right.

Of course I am...I saw him live multiple times (we lived in a same city), I know guys who fucked him...i follow his shows since his start...Togepi and Mew are bttms and they state it in their grindr profiles
 
  • Like
Reactions: ivan.maric