Michael fassbender

tumblr_o6xwni8jRx1vre1wxo2_250.gif
tumblr_o6xwni8jRx1vre1wxo4_250.gif
tumblr_o6xwni8jRx1vre1wxo3_250.gif

And somehow he's worked it to not have anymore scenes like this one :sob:

Yes, thanks to every critic out there talking about his fucking dick instead of his amazing acting in Shame.
I would also stop doing nudity then.

Interesting. So, he allowed some penis envy critics stop him from doing full nudity. Yet, not one time does anyone say, that actress' breasts were so big I couldn't focus on her acting.

Reactions: Psilord905
Interesting. So, he allowed some penis envy critics stop him from doing full nudity. Yet, not one time does anyone say, that actress' breasts were so big I couldn't focus on her acting.

Well, most critics don't mention female nudity in such detail and only talk about the nudity.
In the case of Michael in Shame, most critics, like the NY times etc., wrote more about his ''bravery'' going full frontal and his dick then about his performance.

Because we live in a society that was created by man. A man with a big penis is seen as vigors and the perfect example of his gender and a woman is the mother and wife (a slave to the man) , she must not be sexualized because it would bring such shame to the men in her life, which would be an embarrassment to him. Then factor in modern day feminism and women wanting to be respected for more then their physical appearance, so if a critic was to discuss her physical appearance he would be called out, men always were respected for their everything (unfortunately not all of them had proper working ones as history and modern day has proven) so why would it be inappropriate to discuss a mans genitals publicly.

Well, most critics don't mention female nudity in such detail and only talk about the nudity.
In the case of Michael in Shame, most critics, like the NY times etc., wrote more about his ''bravery'' going full frontal and his dick then about his performance.
Ok. But as an actor, he should've expected someone to say something. It's what they do.
Frankly, I think it was a good 'hang day':laughing: And he agreed for them to leave that scene in!:laughing:

Because we live in a society that was created by man. A man with a big penis is seen as vigors and the perfect example of his gender and a woman is the mother and wife (a slave to the man) , she must not be sexualized because it would bring such shame to the men in her life, which would be an embarrassment to him. Then factor in modern day feminism and women wanting to be respected for more then their physical appearance, so if a critic was to discuss her physical appearance he would be called out, men always were respected for their everything (unfortunately not all of them had proper working ones as history and modern day has proven) so why would it be inappropriate to discuss a mans genitals publicly.

Sadly, yes. It has or is a mostly male driven market. But, I think more male nudity isn't shown is because of what I stated "penis envy." How many man or 'guys' want their wives/girlfriends looking at something that may be bigger than what they've been giving her:laughing:

So, I firmly believe this ... If both parties don't equally show, then nobody shows! I know we've all seen countless shower scenes where the camera pans each and every angle of the woman while she showers! But, you'll get the top of a guys head and maybe his butt and rest is blurred by steam!

I don't get the obsession over his penis. Hollywood must have tiny dicks if they think he's huge.

Sadly, yes. It has or is a mostly male driven market. But, I think more male nudity isn't shown is because of what I stated "penis envy." How many man or 'guys' want their wives/girlfriends looking at something that may be bigger than what they've been giving her:laughing:

So, I firmly believe this ... If both parties don't equally show, then nobody shows! I know we've all seen countless shower scenes where the camera pans each and every angle of the woman while she showers! But, you'll get the top of a guys head and maybe his butt and rest is blurred by steam!

Hes European, and frankly I think a lot of the "ooh he showed his penis" is more state side, hes shown his dick in other movie if I recall. Don't forget for a long time studios where run by men.