Michael Vente OF

Just joined his 'Black Friday' OF sale for $4 and it wasn't worth it. Just a ton of PPV bullshit as is becoming so commonplace. He already has a separate free OF where he sells PPV with the same exact pics on it (and better) and he leads you to believe if you join his paid "VIP" OF that you won't be contending with that shit. These hos seriously think they're so special that they're worth paying $10/mo to just to be subjected to their PPV previews. So much potential--wasted. I immediately unsubbed and unfollowed.

Just joined his 'Black Friday' OF sale for $4 and it wasn't worth it. Just a ton of PPV bullshit as is becoming so commonplace. He already has a separate free OF where he sells PPV with the same exact pics on it (and better) and he leads you to believe if you join his paid "VIP" OF that you won't be contending with that shit. These hos seriously think they're so special that they're worth paying $10/mo to just to be subjected to their PPV previews. So much potential--wasted. I immediately unsubbed and unfollowed.

i am so SICK of freaking ppv. i wish they would just be upfront.

Yeah, to be fair his paid page has a few full length vids on his feed but it was mostly just all the same PPV, and he def has more pix on his free page. I won’t be resubbing.

Reactions: StopScammingPeople
Yeah, to be fair his paid page has a few full length vids on his feed but it was mostly just all the same PPV, and he def has more pix on his free page. I won’t be resubbing.

Well I didn't cum once or even get an erection out of it so it wasn't worth even $4 to me. Once I join a guy's OF and see that he's just another non-transparent, money-grubbing scammer I can't be turned on by him again. It's the quickest way to lose fans, I swear.

• Haha
Reactions: smjs06
Well I didn't cum once or even get an erection out of it so it wasn't worth even $4 to me. Once I join a guy's OF and see that he's just another non-transparent, money-grubbing scammer I can't be turned on by him again. It's the quickest way to lose fans, I swear.
Yeah, also I asked for a vid listed on his wall for $9.99, and he sent it to me for $19.99. I called it out and he fixed it but still, enough with the games and scam tactics. He pretended like it was a mistake but like do they think we’re dumb? Trying to sneakily double the price is a turn off, they really think they’re being slick

Yeah, also I asked for a vid listed on his wall for $9.99, and he sent it to me for $19.99. I called it out and he fixed it but still, enough with the games and scam tactics. He pretended like it was a mistake but like do they think we’re dumb? Trying to sneakily double the price is a turn off, they really think they’re being slick
I had a guy send me a video for $9.99 that he was originally selling for $39.99 two weeks ago and he sent it to me again recently as part of his "black friday" sale for $19.99

Reactions: smjs06
I had a guy send me a video for $9.99 that he was originally selling for $39.99 two weeks ago and he sent it to me again recently as part of his "black friday" sale for $19.99
I hate when guys do shit like this it's so irritating. Like charge whatever you want for your content but at least charge everyone the same thing. When they just randomly change the price in the dms to whatever they feel like at that moment it gives scammer vibes.

Reactions: Ananab1106