Michael Vente OF

IDK why Michael deleted some posts on X and Instagram. I checked his IG and all his recent post were deleted. Same thing on X. I also realized he follows more women than men on IG. I think this man is "straight", but one more time, why he did this.

IDK why Michael deleted some posts on X and Instagram. I checked his IG and all his recent post were deleted. Same thing on X. I also realized he follows more women than men on IG. I think this man is "straight", but one more time, why he did this.
He. is. bisexual!

Lol, he seems much more into men than women, the way he dresses and shows his ass is very male gaze.

I really wish he would grow his bead back. He looks so much hotter with facial hair idk why he wouldn't grow them back like when he first started.

Reactions: Ljohnston96
I really wish he would grow his bead back. He looks so much hotter with facial hair idk why he wouldn't grow them back like when he first started.
He looked so sexy with facial hair.
He was pretending to be masc when he first started now the cat is out of the bag. There’s no need.