military guys sexual experiences

graphix13

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
chatted with a navy seaman who told me about all the fun times they had while he was stationed on a sub. Military guys seem to be very open about sex and their bodies and would be great to hear other guys stories.

this navy guy talked about quickest cummer contests and even had a sugar daddy on the sub.

thanks for sharing your stories!

pirc

Sexy Member
Media
I was in the Navy for three years and never once came across a homosexual. I'm straight and wasn't looking, so maybe that was why, but not even a hint of it. I have nothing against homosexuals, but I do not like that some people have the impression that sailors on a boat are having sex orgies every night. I've had to deflect good-natured ribbing of that sort and I really don't like it.

Whew. Got that off my chest.

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the guy was having some fun with you. I have been with many guys from every branch of the military and being discreet was a primary requirement when it came to anything involving sex with other guys. Now there were occasions like one a friend I've known since high school told me about when he was stationed in the Phillipines and a group of them went to hetrosexual brothel and were all getting blowjobs from women where the other guys could see, but that was as close to openly gay as it got. So based on my experiences wiht military guys, this is just "hot talk" and nothing of substance.

pirc

Sexy Member
Media
I think the guy was having some fun with you. I have been with many guys from every branch of the military and being discreet was a primary requirement when it came to anything involving sex with other guys. Now there were occasions like one a friend I've known since high school told me about when he was stationed in the Phillipines and a group of them went to hetrosexual brothel and were all getting blowjobs from women where the other guys could see, but that was as close to openly gay as it got. So based on my experiences wiht military guys, this is just "hot talk" and nothing of substance.

Along those lines we once had four guys in one room, having sex with four women. Separately, not together, no orgy. Nothing gay about it, that was the only room we had! Two beds, two mattresses on the floor. When you're young you don't think too long before doing stuff like that. It's a good memory.

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorry I served a full Career in the Marines and never fucked another guy. Now if you want to ask me about all the Cougars, wives, 3 ways with hubbys involved, the cuckolding, the deployment sex, and all the foreign ladies and countries, I will be happy to share.

uofmpike07

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As someone who's currently serving, I'll definitely say that we don't go around (at least not that I know of) asking/inquiring about people's sexual orientation and what their private lives are like....

I'm not sure what my junior guys do at home/barracks and I don't care. As long as its not illegal, they don't hurt anyone, and come back to work in one piece.

Who knows, that guy may be telling the truth or he could be lying. No one really knows. There's nothing wrong w/ letting the OP let his imagination run wild, but to the OP, don't go thinking that there are blatant sex parties (homo or hetero) that just get thrown on ships and on boats.

Take everything you hear with a grain of salt.

D_Dick_Felt

Account Disabled
Media
Having deployed (Brit perspective here, albeit lots of it spent with US military and deployed civ personnel) I never really came across anything that, frankly, you would expect. Okay, the married (US-mil couple) who weren't allowed to share quarters and who disappeared every now and then and everyone turned a blind eye - don't have to do that in civvy life. People hook up? Yup. Was any homosexuality going on? Probably, didn't see it, but then given the environment I wouldn't expect to. Did you get to see more of other guys than you normally would? Yep but that's what happens when you have to put dozens of people in close proximity and have them use the same transit accomodation/tents/container units/showers etc.

Hung_AB_Guy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I echo what's already been said, while there may be lots of beating off in the showers never once have I seen, heard of, or even got the idea of anything like the OP mentioned happening at any of the units I've served with thus far. While homosexuality may be more accepted these days it's still something of a "I don't want to know" in the military and gay sex does not openly happen. Now having sex with separate females in the same room at the same time with one of your buddies, that is a much more common occurrence. (Or someone who brings girls back to shacks on a semi-regular basis, and does her in the bed next to you while you're trying to sleep, let me tell you that got annoying after a few months)

royboy361

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Having spent a considerable amount of time in the military I can say I have never seen or heard of any gay experiences. About the closest thing I've seen was a guy who walked into the sauna and after a few minutes was gently stroking his semi hard cock. I found it rather creepy and left. I've seen my share of cocks in the showers ranging from tiny to huge though. Some guys you wouldn't expect with a huge slab to call their own.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
About the closest thing I've seen was a guy ...

Glad you said guy & not GAY haha j/k
anyway i am real pleased all you Military types are coming out and saying as you have, would expect if anything did happen ( and am sure it did, on occasion) the guys were real discreet and secretive about there actions
ALL power to them, if thats the case
and things we need not know about ..

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've had gay and straight sex when I was in the Army. Sometimes you get what ever is available. Guard duty in the desert, fucking a girl in the port o potty; fucking a guy behind the mess hall one night; drunk guy begging to get fucked by every guy in our room partying (we didn't know he was gay till he got plastered). None of us took him up on fucking him that night, but I know of 3 guys who were on the down low who took him to the motor pool to take turns. I know this because I fucked him after he got back to our room and he was very "open" to put it in nice terms.

Also, tons of lesbian sex going on from what one of my girlfriends said. She used to tell me every single detail of what each girl looked like and what they liked. Every mole or birthmark...

Last edited:

cupdoc

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I live in NYC and whenever it's fleet week, I wonder how many soldiers get targeted by locals, like giving tons of alcohol or slipping a roofie and taking them home. The Navy guys are so obvious and the attention abundant, so I figured it must happen. Any stories?

pask8r17

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was in the Army for 11+ years and there was a lot of homosexual stuff that went on behind closed doors, especially while being deployed. Tons of horny pent up soldiers looking for a way to release. I have more personal stories if you want to private message me.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Same ole
as usual
Compliment the Good behaviours
and the Negative happens ...
sorta boring, but expected LPSG
talk about the folk outa the woodwork ...