Milo ventimiglia

I saw that short film a while ago. It’s trash. But they could have at least given us a kiss. The whole thing is building towards it and we get nothing. However, it is cute to see Milo flirting with a dude. And he was a cutie in his pre ‘Gilmore’ days. However, he did get hotter as he got older.

His ass drives me crazy! Especially in This is Us when he wears his work clothes with his tight pants and tucked in shirt and he bends over. I wanna taste that puckered booty hole while I squeeze those man buns of his.
View attachment 71596311
His ass was the best in thats my boy. The pleasure id have gotten from sinking my cock into his ass when his body looked like that

He was on Watch What Happens Live last week and said that he did go full frontal in a small indie movie that no one has probably ever seen or heard about, he didn't name the movie though :(

Milo has a movie called Massholes, released in 2000 when he was 22 years old, apparently this movie was released directly to DVD, it's a movie that very few people know about, and apparently it has some nudity, but since I've never seen it, I can't say that be that movie and as he reported it, he doesn't know if the scene was cut in the final edit.

Massholes (2000) - IMDb

Milo has a movie called Massholes, released in 2000 when he was 22 years old, apparently this movie was released directly to DVD, it's a movie that very few people know about, and apparently it has some nudity, but since I've never seen it, I can't say that be that movie and as he reported it, he doesn't know if the scene was cut in the final edit.

Massholes (2000) - IMDb
Ok who’s going to track this down for us???

Reactions: TmSwim and Crex