Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Whats up LPSG....

Any big dicks in Minneapolis?

Going to be in Minneapolis for work 7/7 - 7/17. Would be cool to get together with another member... into jerking, massage, oral.... nothing too crazy!

Reply here or PM me.... let me know :)

n2hairy612

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Saint Paul here..this group in Minnesota seems to not be too keen on hung Black men in the twin cities.
Go figure!‍♂️

Hi @pendelum, it's not just you or even St Paul. LPSG isn't quite as social of a social network as I had hoped. I very rarely hear from anyone here in the Twin Cities metro area (but that's not exactly surprising since I'm not the college-aged, muscle twink with a big dick that lots and lots of guys especially here in Minneapolis are constantly seeking). Hopefully there are lots LPSG members who are looking for middle-aged, hairy-chested, exhibitionist white guys from Minneapolis who just haven't found my profile yet. (I seem to be fairly popular in the UK and in Europe though, but that might be because I'm usually posting in the overnight hours here in the US.) Likewise, hopefully there are lots of LPSG members looking for hung Black guys from St Paul who just haven't found your profile yet. Speaking just for me, I like men regardless of race, body type, or dick size (and if they're hairy, uninhibited, exhibitionists like me, even better!). I just followed you. I'm looking forward to seeing your pics and posts!