Misha Collins

Any posts that confirm this? I'm all for it, but can't seem to find anything.

It seems to have come through this clip from what I assume is a convention where he asks the audience who is an “is an introvert”, “who is an extrovert” then “who is a bisexual” and says he is all three.

How did the rumor started? I was actually very suspicious of that because there was no video. lol
Shame on the journalists falling for this bait.

How did the rumor started? I was actually very suspicious of that because there was no video. lol
Shame on the journalists falling for this bait.
They video he said 3 thing and bisexuality was one and said “im all three” so thats why people assumed he came out as bi

Reactions: Didydidit
I’ve always preferred Misha when it comes to how he acts to fans, specially when it comes to Destiel shippers, but him saying that he was “all 3 things” and then taking it back is kinda upsetting tbh…

Reactions: Didydidit and vex4
It seems that he tried to wave off a question from a fan and not talk about not being bisexual(but being straight) and ended up trying so hard he accidentally said he was bisexual by confusing himself and using the English language extremely poorly? At least that's his explanation for it.

I buy his explanation, since the Supernatural male cast have had a lot of fans and they're, well not queer-baiting per say but just trying to not draw attention to their unavailability, the fact that they've all been married to women for years, their fans don't like that so they try to not offend them and talk around questions the fan's really shouldn't be asking anyway.

Reactions: Gabacho