MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mississippi bans abortion at 15 weeks, earliest in the nation.

"I was proud to sign House Bill 1510 this afternoon. I am committed to making Mississippi the safest place in America for an unborn child, and this bill will help us achieve that goal," Bryant tweeted Monday.

"
Also known as the Gestational Age Act, Mississippi's new law makes exceptions only for medical emergencies or cases in which there's a "severe fetal abnormality." There are no exceptions for incidents of rape or incest."

There are too many words and feelings to express with anything other than a string of profanity puncuated with me throwing my laptop across the room.

I'll be on the punching bag for the next hour or so.
:mad:

P.S. Fuck Republican Men. Every damn one of them.

Please do not move this thread to Politics. Abortion is a women's health issue and needs to be in this sub-forum.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm in a hurry tonight.. busy busy lately...

Just had to drive-by-post and say:

Anyone who thinks I am a murdering bitch because of my pro-choice position is more than welcome to get the fuck out of my uterus.

We're not trying to force people we think should be sterile to Not have kids, so they can cut the shit with trying to force everyone who chooses not to become a mother for whatever reason to bring a pregnancy to term.

Especially when they go so fucking far out of their way to take away any means of financial help these potential mother's may need once the child is actually born. It's not about life. It's about controlling women. And I'm gonna say it: the anti-abortion women who try to take away the rights of their fellow woman are fucking brainwashed, complicit, ignorant beings who need to get their head out of their asses.

BOOM.

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
And all those rich white "christian' "prolife" trophy wives married to rich white republicans know that when they get knoocked up by Jesus the gardener or Jamal the pool boy or their trainer or that that horny teenage boy toy from next door or down the block who has a huge cock and can fuck them all night know that they can with a few of there GF's jet off to NYC for a week of shopping at Saks or where ever or to LA so they can try and buy out Rodeo Drive that they can get a nice quick first tri-mester abortion one afternoon before that husband who had a vasectomy two wives ago finds out she is pregnant and divorces her and then she will be out on her ass with NOTHING due to that pre-nup she signed

Not abortion, but kinda related... I saw a tweet/post/something today that said "Dr wouldn't tie my tubes because I'm not married and maybe someday my husband my husband may want kids. Medically, my body belongs to a man I haven't met."

polesmoker

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My husband got a vasectomy without me having to be informed, but when I chose to get laser treatments that would render me effectively sterile my doctor told me the hospital would need my husband's permission.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not abortion, but kinda related... I saw a tweet/post/something today that said "Dr wouldn't tie my tubes because I'm not married and maybe someday my husband my husband may want kids. Medically, my body belongs to a man I haven't met."

It's not like that. This thing has a bit turn back point. What if you find a man and regret the decision you made to become unable to have children. You should consider this and choose that with him then. Your future partner has a say in a relationship but you will choose THEN what you'll do. It's unfair for him to force this when he can't do something to change it. The worst thing that can happen to you is to have the surgery down the line. So why not wait for a bit. It's not that bad.

It's not like that. This thing has a bit turn back point. What if you find a man and regret the decision you made to become unable to have children. You should consider this and choose that with him then. Your future partner has a say in a relationship but you will choose THEN what you'll do. It's unfair for him to force this when he can't do something to change it. The worst thing that can happen to you is to have the surgery down the line. So why not wait for a bit. It's not that bad.

And maybe she will continue to not want children. It's bullshit to not allow a woman to have a surgery done on her OWN body because an imaginary person in the future may want to try to convince her to get pregnant and give birth to a baby. An imaginary person has zero say on what someone chooses to do to their real live actual body. Not only that, it's not as though person a and person b contributing sperm and an egg, person b carrying it in their uterus and delivering a child is the only way to have a child. There is surrogacy, there is adoption, etc.

Basically, fuck you for saying an imaginary person who flat out doesn't exist has more say over a woman's body than the woman herself.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Basically, fuck you for saying an imaginary person who flat out doesn't exist has more say over a woman's body than the woman herself.

I'm used to you not getting my point it's not news to me. I'll take the " fuck you " as a wish for me to get laid asap, and I'll say thank you. You are considerate as it seems. :)

Also it was a reply to @lurker23 let her reply to this. It's not a post directed to you. So why did you even reply to this. Oh well old habits die hard.

Last edited:

polesmoker

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

The only person who should have an opinion or control of a patient's healthcare decisions should be herself. Bodily autonomy is a huge deal.

I'm used to you not getting my point it's not news to me. I'll take the " fuck you " as a wish for me to get laid asap, and I'll say thank you. You are considerate as it seems. :)

Also it was a reply to @lurker23 let her reply to this. It's not a post directed to you. So why did you even reply to this. Oh well old habits die hard.

Because you never ever jump into a thread that you haven't started or direct a post at someone who wasn't specifically speaking to you, right? Oh wait, yes you do. Like in this very thread in your post to lurker23, much less all over the rest of the site. Oh well, deflection and obtuse bullshit die hard.

It's fucking ridiculous to in any way say a woman shouldn't do something to her OWN body because a person she would likely never have a serious relationship with in the first place might try to tell her what to do with her body and her life. An imaginary future person.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because you never ever jump into a thread that you haven't started or direct a post at someone who wasn't specifically speaking to you, right? Oh wait, yes you do. Like in this very thread in your post to lurker23, much less all over the rest of the site. Oh well, deflection and obtuse bullshit die hard.

It's fucking ridiculous to in any way say a woman shouldn't do something to her OWN body because a person she would likely never have a serious relationship with in the first place might try to tell her what to do with her body and her life. An imaginary future person.

Read again my first post i said it in the middle of the post that the decision is hers at the end are you blind or you skiped it. And as said it's not the first time you can't get my point won't be the last either. Also it's a free forum , opinions are like assholes everybody has one, guess what I also have one. ;)

I guess it's 1 Ms Zippie, 2 Ms Zippie.

Seems to me Mississippi has introduced the " Zip It" law. Keep it all zipped up and in your pants....all will be ok.

I would dearly love to take o task these inbreeders for introducing archaic law to how many times their daughters or sons found themselves with a sexual misconduct or accident which lead to fertilization.

Oh yeah, is this not the land of the Hillbillies? Where the shotgun rules and Ally May had Alligators in the Ceee....ment pond and Granny made Possum Pie from roadkill?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, the worst thing that can happen to her is that she could have an unplanned pregnancy before then. She should have total agency over her body. If she already knows she doesn't want children, why should she have to wait continuing to risk hundreds of thousands of dollars in expenses she already knows she doesn't want. Some man she hasn't met yet has absolutely no say. Obviously, if she doesn't want children she's not looking to marry a man who wants children. She may not even be looking to marry. She may not even be heterosexual. What is wrong with you?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Didn't you read the part where she said it was a tweet she read? You posted You posted publicly. You can receive responses from anyone.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess it's 1 Ms Zippie, 2 Ms Zippie.

Seems to me Mississippi has introduced the " Zip It" law. Keep it all zipped up and in your pants....all will be ok.

I would dearly love to take o task these inbreeders for introducing archaic law to how many times their daughters or sons found themselves with a sexual misconduct or accident which lead to fertilization.

Oh yeah, is this not the land of the Hillbillies? Where the shotgun rules and Ally May had Alligators in the Ceee....ment pond and Granny made Possum Pie from roadkill?
No. Hillbillies live in hills.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, the worst thing that can happen to her is that she could have an unplanned pregnancy before then. She should have total agency over her body. If she already knows she doesn't want children, why should she have to wait continuing to risk hundreds of thousands of dollars in expenses she already knows she doesn't want. Some man she hasn't met yet has absolutely no say. Obviously, if she doesn't want children she's not looking to marry a man who wants children. She may not even be looking to marry. She may not even be heterosexual. What is wrong with you?

That's up to her to reply. Just saying. I posted in a friendly manner. Didn't I? I don't think anything is wrong with me. I just stated an opinion what she does with her body it's up to her. I have no delusion that I control a stranger.