Mitchyboixx

Anyone still subscribed?
This sounds so hot...
37MjL.jpeg

Reactions: Just4funlol
It’s funny how his new man looks exactly like his ex... gurl I——

Anyways, the talk about “maturing” lol. They both aged terribly in 2 years. 2 YEARS. It wasn’t that long ago. Kurt and him. Text book definition of white cracks. I guess the sun in Australia has not been kind.

It’s funny how his new man looks exactly like his ex... gurl I——

Anyways, the talk about “maturing” lol. They both aged terribly in 2 years. 2 YEARS. It wasn’t that long ago. Kurt and him. Text book definition of white cracks. I guess the sun in Australia has not been kind.
I have to agree :( He has been posting himself online since early in high school and for a long time was the epitome of beautiful Aussie surfer boy. Not any more. I hope his past doesn't badly impact his post-university professional life.

Reactions: Jjohnson87878
I have to agree :( He has been posting himself online since early in high school and for a long time was the epitome of beautiful Aussie surfer boy. Not any more. I hope his past doesn't badly impact his post-university professional life.

He is a perfect example of someone ruining their looks with a really bad tattoo decision

yeah - its certainly peculiar, but he claimed it was at least partially for a medical reason, he decided himself so alot better than most circumcisions at the end of the day it doesn't really matter