MLB Baseball Players

Paul Dejong better have a rebound year so we can see more of that butt.
Unfortunately, he's not very big on the other side. He was hooking up with a friend of mine pre-COVID and sent her snap vids of him jerking off. Her best friend recorded them all on her phone and they liked to show them off around town. Maybe 5.5-6 hard max. His hand was covered most of his dick.

Unfortunately, he's not very big on the other side. He was hooking up with a friend of mine pre-COVID and sent her snap vids of him jerking off. Her best friend recorded them all on her phone and they liked to show them off around town. Maybe 5.5-6 hard max. His hand was covered most of his dick.

Well hopefully he's into having the other side of him played with because if that's the case he'd be the most popular guy in town. A bubble butt like that needs to be appreciated.

Reactions: mascguy141
Got the vids?

I’m waiting too, but I think it has to be an All Star level player to have a real impact. TJ’s story was lovely but he was a fringe player who’s already trying to keep his head above water in the league, considering how disposable he was, coming out might’ve not been a wise option. Happy for him tho, every little step counts