MLB Baseball Players

Sorry for spamming but no offense, I was getting exhausted with the amount of (basic) white dudes being posted here lol. More diversity the better pls haha
Double standards never cease to amaze me, even when my own are pointed out to me.."no offense", "exhausted with the amount of (basic) white dudes", "diversity" (as long as they're agreeing with me), and my fave as if to say, I'm only kidding "haha". Some folks might conclude that somebody in this thread is a bit obsessed with skin pigments....

"Basic white dudes"....change the word "white" to "black" and then explain how one is racist and the other is not. Look up the definition.

This thread is supposed to be about baseball players. Not about their their skin. Unless their skin is some fuckin fine ass foreskin "haha" get it? Maybe I'm "only kidding".

Let's just get back to some ogling of baseballers

Double standards never cease to amaze me, even when my own are pointed out to me.."no offense", "exhausted with the amount of (basic) white dudes", "diversity" (as long as they're agreeing with me), and my fave as if to say, I'm only kidding "haha". Some folks might conclude that somebody in this thread is a bit obsessed with skin pigments....

"Basic white dudes"....change the word "white" to "black" and then explain how one is racist and the other is not. Look up the definition.

This thread is supposed to be about baseball players. Not about their their skin. Unless their skin is some fuckin fine ass foreskin "haha" get it? Maybe I'm "only kidding".
k