MLB Baseball Players

Kris Bryant was a Cub where it appears he was appreciated (2nd pic:heart_eyes:) but he is now with the Rockies.
View attachment 93351261View attachment 93351291View attachment 93351421View attachment 93351471
Kris seems to be a really good guy. Always donating time and money to charities, and keeping in touch with old friends who arent MLBers. He is a Mormon, so he might be anti-LGBTQ, but not necessarily. I have no evidence of anti-lgbtq beliefs. I know lots of LDS folks who are fine with the gays. Denver is a pretty liberal city.

Kris seems to be a really good guy. Always donating time and money to charities, and keeping in touch with old friends who arent MLBers. He is a Mormon, so he might be anti-LGBTQ, but not necessarily. I have no evidence of anti-lgbtq beliefs. I know lots of LDS folks who are fine with the gays. Denver is a pretty liberal city.
Scratch that. Kris Bryant is not Mormon. I can't find any evidence of any faith at all.

Scratch that. Kris Bryant is not Mormon. I can't find any evidence of any faith at all.
Maybe you’re thinking of his buddy Bryce Harper, who grew up near each other?

Anywho, I’ve long wanted to fuck Kris Bryant’s sexy ass.