MLB Baseball Players

The fact that Mitch White hasn't been brought up here is straight up blasphemous. This guy is possibly the hottest dude in the league! He's one of the hottest men I've ever seen, period. And he's tall as hell to boot.

Anyone else have a serious weakness for half-Asian/half-white guys?
Wow, he’s pretty

The fact that Mitch White hasn't been brought up here is straight up blasphemous. This guy is possibly the hottest dude in the league! He's one of the hottest men I've ever seen, period. And he's tall as hell to boot.

‍I feel weird saying it because I don’t want to fetishize them, but there’s something so beautiful about their facial features. Maori men look very similar, and I think they’re absolutely gorgeous as well.

He is gorgeous and yes, I think the Asian/white guys are beautiful. I think in general mixed race men are better looking than those of us who are all one race - or at least appear to be.

‍I feel weird saying it because I don’t want to fetishize them, but there’s something so beautiful about their facial features. Maori men look very similar, and I think they’re absolutely gorgeous as well.
I don't think it's wrong to have preferences. As long as you're not dismissing one set of people, it's alright to generally be more attracted to another.

I find myself here with this exact example. These boys are just soooooo sexy! Especially Mitch White.

Reactions: xejay and Siguy9