MLB Baseball Players

I fuckin love him. Handsome face with a tight muscle ass.
Yeah, I've been nuts about him since the first time I saw him pitching against the Rays beginning of the season 2021, The serious pouty pitching face and those ears and that ass... it deserves to be fucked hard lol

He adjusts his cup in every pitch and every play. He seems to be really uncomfortable. Must be THAT huge
Too bad, I wish he could lose the cup then. I think we would all appreciate that.

Yeah I was gonna say, he used to be skinnier. I definitely think that could be Kershaw. Fucking hot pic, ass is super fuckable.
Yeah agreed. Can't say for sure it's him, but after looking at some old pics I don't think it should be ruled out.

XZYmrJs.jpg

Reactions: ELIE3173
Too bad, I wish he could lose the cup then. I think we would all appreciate that.

Corey training sans cup. @1:30 , @4:26. It's all over the video actually. Something is definitely bouncing. You just have to zoom and slow down. Plus bonus Marcus Semien. So effin' hot.

shoulders and back much wider even when he was younger. It’s not him.
As I said, I have no idea of knowing if it is him or not...but, I will say that everything this person has given me turned out to be real....he gave me Jay Harrington pics about 7 months before I saw them posted here....I didn't thing they could be him (they were so explicit)...then they are posted here by someone else and they turned out to be JH. All this guy told me was that it was early CK.

As I said, I have no idea of knowing if it is him or not...but, I will say that everything this person has given me turned out to be real....he gave me Jay Harrington pics about 7 months before I saw them posted here....I didn't thing they could be him (they were so explicit)...then they are posted here by someone else and they turned out to be JH. All this guy told me was that it was early CK.
I believe you :)