MLB Baseball Players

#adam frazier from

#adam frazier from

Best thing about All-Star games are the pants. They are new so they are not as stretched out as their regular pants. They will bulge even more and their asses will pop out more. We will be fed well tonight my friends.

Best thing about All-Star games are the pants. They are new so they are not as stretched out as their regular pants. They will bulge even more and their asses will pop out more. We will be fed well tonight my friends.
Love seeing my #1 Corey on the field, he’s still so sexy. I’m not a bottom but I’d let him breed me as much he wanted too

Did y'all catch Julio Rodriguez, 22 yo all star from Seattle? This boy is hot latino heat OMG!!!View attachment 101431311
Oh yeah...Was hoping he'd get to the final in Home Run Derby last night. Fun and hot to watch. Is there a thread dedicated to him yet ;)

Reactions: daedalvs
Love seeing my #1 Corey on the field, he’s still so sexy. I’m not a bottom but I’d let him breed me as much he wanted too
They flashed a fast close up of him and I literally thought it was a guest actor. What a handsome man

Reactions: waiting and Siguy9
You should watch Homerun Derby. He wasn't wearing a cup and he was bulging like crazy
In this clip? If you use slo mo you can see his dick vpl. Looks long and thick.YUM!
Adley Rutschman CRUSHES TWENTY-SEVEN home runs from BOTH SIDES OF THE PLATE in Home Run Derby!!.mp4