Media
05152e2c1641d18883377b400447f3ab22c658-wm.jpg

Reactions: bdirty1

joker23

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
US - Do not keep asking for more details.
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Reactions: Damon01 and Aeden2

Also, does anyone know any good vids of a girl and guy taking turns sucking on a cock (no penetration, or at least no m-m penetration, but focusing on just the sucking)?

Also, does anyone know any good vids of a girl and guy taking turns sucking on a cock (no penetration, or at least no m-m penetration, but focusing on just the sucking)?
Like the one with Mr. Biggz!

trucknakedokc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Looking back through the thread, watching vids, I've really grown tired of the "professional" bi- vids. It's become mundane as there is nothing new. I've come to look for the amateur vids more, just normal people like you and me, having a little fun. I also think if they are going to film a cumshot, it should be on the body somewhere. Seeing the guys turn their heads, waiting for the shot on their cheek is so un-exciting. Shoot it on their cock, or on her tits. Don't look like you're being forced to get cum on your face.
Anyway, if anyone has some amateur bi-vids, I'll be there. Thanks for listening

Jamesbgck

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Looking back through the thread, watching vids, I've really grown tired of the "professional" bi- vids. It's become mundane as there is nothing new. I've come to look for the amateur vids more, just normal people like you and me, having a little fun. I also think if they are going to film a cumshot, it should be on the body somewhere. Seeing the guys turn their heads, waiting for the shot on their cheek is so un-exciting. Shoot it on their cock, or on her tits. Don't look like you're being forced to get cum on your face.
Anyway, if anyone has some amateur bi-vids, I'll be there. Thanks for listening
Completely agree.