Model gage gomez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found these. Nice vpl. Trying to figure it if he’s gay. Either way, he’s hot.
Even thought it’s now a trend, he paints his nails a lot. I’ve never seen any female love interests in his life.

He once agreed to do a private Skype show for me. I paid him up front and he started the show, got hard, pulled out his cock. He's huge. Then he got cold feet and stopped the show, blocking me on instagram and skype. So he's a bit of scammer.

i believe it... it looks really big even soft in those underwear shots

can you tell more? how did u start talking to him? he seems weird on his IG & not like the type to cam or show off really

i believe it... it looks really big even soft in those underwear shots

can you tell more? how did u start talking to him? he seems weird on his IG & not like the type to cam or show off really
This was when he was just a Cortland U lax bro with a fitness page. He is now at Columbia and with Wilhelmina and imagine he's put anything like this behind him unless you have a whole lotta cash...and then he'll probably scam you too! I have no respect for thieves.

This was when he was just a Cortland U lax bro with a fitness page. He is now at Columbia and with Wilhelmina and imagine he's put anything like this behind him unless you have a whole lotta cash...and then he'll probably scam you too! I have no respect for thieves.
Damn I wish you would have screenshot! I would love to see how he looks hard. Is he cut or uncut? If you Skyped with him that probably means a few other people have probably done the same too.

Reactions: Nonsenseboy
Ya same thing I was gonna get a show then he stopped doing them.

Ya same thing I was gonna get a show then he stopped doing them.
You guys just got hit him up on insta back in the day for a Skype video or what? Lol

You guys just got hit him up on insta back in the day for a Skype video or what? Lol
It was when he was posing on periscope for some cheesy model sponser. He was gonna do priv shows then quit. I never got one.

Status
Not open for further replies.