Model jacob dooley

He is very handsome from the right angles, but he has in my opinion an unattractive jawline if photographed in profile. These only appear in candid shots. These views never appear in his pro shots. Nevertheless, I would still worship his ass and cock if given the chance;-)
I agree. I think it’s his crescent moonshaped chin/face in general. Also, jackson kreicoch just followed him on instagram. We need these 2 hung gays to flip flop and leak a tape lmao

I have a bunch of nudes & way tone of videos him jerking off and cumming

SCAM ALERT! This member is full of shit! Not only did he give me the run around after I gave him various options to trade, he has a history of scamming on previous threads. (Just visit his profile page and check latest postings, you’ll find a number of posts from him arguing that he’s not scamming people for photos) WHICH HE CLEARLY IS.

Please avoid, report, block, delete etc.

Attachments

Yeah your rite I don’t have nothing because I didn’t feel like trading with what you had, now will send Jacobs video to anyone who DM’s me but you!

I really don’t give a damn. Just reading your posts on other threads is a RED FLAG that you’re a waste of time. I’m not the first to call you out and I’m sure I won’t be the last....talk to you never!

Attachments