Monsta X Wonho

feel the blue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
okay, this is genuinely making me boil.

idk how edward has the AUDACITY for him of all people to say "basically people only like him cause he's hot" and "it's insulting to people like me whose been here since the beginning".
this ugly bitch has ALWAYS sexualized wonho. he never genuinely cared about his personality or talent, he only sexualized him. not to mention during that bs han seo hee scandal, edward was one of the first people to throw him under the bus and act like he never liked wonho. and honestly, he never did like wonho and that's obvious, considering he's dissing his music and personality out of nowhere, when none of us asked.
we share the same sentiment. i'm a wonho simp but i am still a wenee. wonho is may not have the best vocals in kpop but he is an all-rounder, fearless, and a genuine person. fuck you wonho haters, you can go to hell.

Reactions: Koala Grande-Butera

feel the blue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He went on like a 3 day insta rant complaining about his performances and even the jessi show interview that he did. He’s obviously personally salty about something relating to wonho
he is salty because he is desparate to get laid with our boy LMAO

feel the blue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say that’s true if I didn’t watch his old reaction videos to monsta x songs. He would just complain that he didn’t like the songs and that he doesn’t like boy groups. And would just go on about how much he likes shownu and wonho visuals. He was never sitting there and just giving them credit for being good song writers or having good songs.
he is not clearly a monsta x fan. just aiming for eye candies.

feel the blue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If Starship/Highline had promoted Wonho more at debut during Open Mind and put him on radio shows/interviews like now, it could have easily backfired. Many South Korean celebrities and idols have disappeared for even lesser scandals and Asian countries have a huge red line around drugs. The fact that he's back, has a career, is putting out expensive albums, and is going on Korean shows definitely proves how much the agency DID support him legally and professionally all along. The cautious approach worked.
yes. highline is borderline cautious in managing hoho.

sadboynthn

Mythical Member
Media
i laughed so hard wtf
AMEN!!!!!
i agree, or like jessi's "who the b" ditching all her haters and being idgaf.
I live for this thread. The man is on my mind constantly :joy:
i like soloist wonho now. i feel like he is not too restricted now unlike when he was in monsta x.
same, same. bless us
the pics are screaming for SEEEEEEEEEEEEX!!!!
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX!!!!!!!
this is my most favorite wonho monsta x look
i'm wenee 301% and i fully support whatever wonho does. there are other wenees who don't like sexualizing wonho. they'll block you LMAO

if wonho has an OF account, he can take all my money ❤️
i love being a wenee too. i already have my eyes on hoho since no.mercy days. fuck those moral police.
i realize sometimes i was muted, blocked, or even unfollowed whenever i repost wonho wearing sheer clothing or any clothing that exposes his skin
i'm a wenee too and good thing that i'm not naiive at what wonho is doing, lol.
i think his fanbase is still the same. he is even allowed to go out from his military during his off. he is doing public service work and not the defense line. wenees are working so hard to stream all his songs, mvs, vote him on polls. recently, a wenee paid an electronic ad for wonho in a subway station.
i miss his cakes
we share the same sentiment. i'm a wonho simp but i am still a wenee. wonho is may not have the best vocals in kpop but he is an all-rounder, fearless, and a genuine person. fuck you wonho haters, you can go to hell.
happy bunny
i agree. he should be the "next rain" imo.
i'm laughing at the first pic because the stylist looks so done LMAO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WONDER TOO WTF HAPPEN TO HIS BALLS
he is salty because he is desparate to get laid with our boy LMAO
eduard can fuck off. leave our wonho alone.
he is not clearly a monsta x fan. just aiming for eye candies.
View attachment 104828231

i have no bad intentions. just wanna show you guys how hard it is to be a wonho simp because of these extremists :pensive:
what is this??? hoho and hoshi dating???/
yes. highline is borderline cautious in managing hoho.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS~ blue era is my personal favorite. all of wonho eras slayed
use the multi quote feature next time. this is ridiculous.

feel the blue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The infamous Madrid stop of his European tour is the shortest vlog and it's not titled in English either; they knew we'd been waiting. They also deleted the photos of him walking around Madrid in his underwear/compression shorts from his IG.
we've been cheated