Monsta X Wonho

Y’all are some pussys on here for reporting me for calling Wonho a ball flashing power bottom. You can spread his balls amongst each other and call it ok, but you draw the line when someone calls him what he is.
Nobody was disagreeing with you lol, because most people in this thread aren't following Wonho because of kpop. Most of the things you describe are exactly what people are praying for, if you've actually read some of the posts in here.

You were probably reported for trying to stir up kpop drama in a forum largely dedicated to thirsting after men, which is exactly what everyone here is doing. Take that shit back to twitter where it belongs.

Woke up this morning missing him , I hope this next year passes by fast. Tbh I hope he leaves Starship/Highline after he finishes his military service and signs with a label which makes more use of him. I hope he releases another photobook (maybe more raunchier than the last one) or teams up with these body profile instagram accounts like STEALER etc.
this ☝☝☝

Reactions: Pau0330