Monsta X Wonho

I think his music is pretty varied for kpop standards most of it is just not very good, but as long as he loses his clothes in the album booklet trust I will be buying

Same! If he shows skin, I am buying whatever he is selling.

Although, I've started to appreciate his songs more. Usually, the visuals are very distracting and am unable to really hear the music :laughing:

I don't see much difference in his nose. Well, it looks good.
I hope that his music has evolved it has sounded samey for a while. Also his new nose is growing on me
It will evolve if he starts to make music for the western market. South korean taste is quite stiff.

Need him to be this size when he comes back. Get back on the juice WONHO

Hoping for the Wonho who captured one of the greatest selfies the internet has ever seen…

wonho-instagram-@iwonhoyou-1.jpg

Saw this Japanese track just posted on YouTube. While he remains fully clothed throughout the entire thing, I don’t know, still felt something :laughing:

And not like that pottery video where he slapped the clay and used his fingers to make holes :blush: I had to pause that one for a little bit :joy:

The veins in his arms... he's maintaining things the way we like it. Just wish the little cake was moved out of the way and the camera angled down a bit to see those thighs :heart_eyes:
These are old pictures, peep the nose, but I cannot WAIT.

Hopefully he comes back with better music *cough* Polaroid *cough* and y'all know that post-enlistment bodies are a marvel to behold.

Happy Wonho Day to us all!

He's hiding his body. It looks spectacular or he's feeling insecure
Isn't he still serving in the military atm? I imagine he would cover up more until he leaves since when you're doing service, your image is important and you have to watch what you post and do so it won't affect them. I'm sure once he's finished serving he'll be back to thirst traps xD