More fun at the country house part 2

sexslave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi again everyone, just to add on to the continuation of the last story. We were at the country house and ready to have some more fun. This time with only four of the six guys. We did do a lot of interesting things and very kinky as usual. 4 guys is a good balance to have in terms of all around fun for everyone involved.

The guys were drinking lots of water throughout, We knew what was going to happen today. This made me even hornier and I sucked them with lots of intensity. I even forcefully gagged myself on their cocks and they enjoyed as they moaned. After a good ten minutes of sucking I looked up at them and asked them if they were ready to release some liquids, then they put in the pool and I started to feel one stream hit me in my face, then a second and the last two. I felt the hot streams moving up and down my body and them yelling at me to keep my mouth open. One guy said he has been holding that one for hours. When they finished with their peeing I sucked on them a little more before they moved me to the couch which was protected with plastic.

here they put me in doggy. I immediately got one cock right up my ass and sucked on another as I stroked the third. I felt the guys hands behind me on my hips and making me thrust backwards into his cock as he rammed me. The next guy that went up my ass as they rotated told me to lean back towards his cock and dont be lazy, he said thrust into me, then I told him shut up, literally as I said that the other guy i was sucking on grabbed my head and said no you shut up and made me gag hard on his cock as he held my head to his base for at least twenty seconds and I gagged hard. The wife who was watching was also making comments like saying "I see you really love cock now" then at one point when one of the guys pulled out she came to lick my asshole for a bit, she said that she just couldn't resist.

The next position one guy went on his back on the couch and I mounted him with my back to him and a second guy went up my ass this time. I loved double anal. Four was a good number as I took two in my ass and the other two I was able to suck and wank and rotate. The guys were going pretty hard on me and I knew they could go harder, I was thinking of what I can to piss them off and just as I was thinking that one of the guys that I was sucking stood on the arm and back of the couch to thrust his cock deep in my throat. It was great also feeling all their hand grabbing and rubbing all over my body, they were holding my legs apart, making me gape from time to time when they would pull out.

Then one of the guys I was sucking made me get off of the two guys and put me in missionary to fuck my ass this way as I sucked on the others as they rotated. Then some of the guys said that they had to pee and couldnt hold it much longer so they put me in doggy on the floor with my hands inside the pool and my knees just outside so the guy can continue fucking me as two of the guys peed on my face. Sometimes some of the guys shoved their cocks in my mouth as they peed and it overflowed. Then the next guy that fucked me in my ass made me lay my face flat in the pee that was accumulated in the little pool. He fucked me this way hard and so did the next guy. At one point I said I wanted more cock then one guy asked me "what did you say" I repeated and said "I want more cock" this was my way of pushing them hard to be rougher.

They then move to the couch again where one guy lied down and I mounted him facing him this time and the second guy went up my ass as I was sucking on the other two. The wife said "you look really good with two cock in you" I smiled at her and she said "you know you do too" then I just gagged myself on one of the cocks I was sucking. Then I also slapped the leg of the guy fucking me behind me to tell him to fuck me harder and he said "don't fuckin slap me, I slap you" then he slapped my ass hard twice and then fucked me hard and the guy in front of me just fucked my throat with his cock I loved the feeling in my ass and then I also just gagged a lot of saliva. I really loved this position and I could tell that the guys did too as they each got a good rotation and action. I especially loved tasting the cocks right out of my ass. Then some of the guys had to take it a little easier as they were holding back their cum. we had agreed to at least go an hour.

The next position I was put in missionary and one guy went up my ass as another was chocking me with his hands, he was pulling out his cock often to make me gape but I also think he was stalling not to cum ahha. The guy who was choking me was telling me "how much ddo you love big dicks in your ass" I said I love them all fucking me hard and deep. He said "I bet you prefer two rather than just one in your ass" I nodded. Then not more than a minute later tow of the guys went on the floor and interlocked their legs to do the king of clubs position and I squatted down on their cocks as I took them both in the ass. I still sucked on the others ones as they fed me their cocks, I liked this position as well too as I was in control quite a bit. Then one of the guys I was sucking pulled me right off and in missionary on the couch and fucked my ass hard for a little then put me right back on the two cocks, then the other guy I was sucking also did this, It was fun. It gave my arms and legs a rest from the squatting. After doing these two positions a few more times we went back to the couch in missionary as they rotated to fuck me and for me to suck them. I kept saying how much I loved their cocks.

Then the wife said "I think he should be taking at least two cocks in his ass, it still looks hungry" and so the guys adjusted themselves and were able to double anal fuck me while I was in missionary. It was hot but I can tell it was a little complicated for them, it did have a different sensation.

The one of the guys moved me off of the couch into piledriver and they took turns fucking me this way for a little while more before doing the same in doggy. Then we moved to the pool where I got in doggy too and one of the guys went up my ass and fucked me for a little before I could feel him peeing in my hole. I loved this feeling, just like when I a clean out my ass but this time with piss. The second guy said "hey that's a great idea" he had to pee too and he went right up my ass but this guy actually peed a lot more than the first and I could feel it just rush our ass he pulled out, he went back in and continued to pee. This time he told me to hold it in then he came round the front for me to suck his cock and he started to gag me, as i gagged some spurted out, he said "I told you to hold it" then got rougher on my throat and I could feel the last guy enter my ass and just unload his piss. Then the wife told me to sit down in the pee and the guys each took a glass and scooped up the pee at the bottom of the pool and were pouring it over me. the hubby also peed on me at this point and the wife said to me to also pee on myself at which I did.

Now it was time for the guys to cum, the first guy came up to me and told me to open my mouth and just shot his lasers into my mouth, I swallowed it all up, loved the hot cream on my tongue and the wonderful taste of his cum. The second guy came right after in the same manner and he did miss his target quite a bit as it went on my face and chest but I scooped that up and ate it too. The last two guys came at the same time and it just went everywhere, even on each other their cocks. I sucked them a little to clean them up and then licked up the rest that fell to the floor.

The wife said at the end " you see how you are a total whore, you took all those cocks and I wasnt even part of it. you dont need my pussy anymore" we smiled and laughed.

Magnus1998

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I dunno. I want to like it, and try to be respectful of the time and effort spent on something that you're giving away for free. The pieces are all here for a good story. But this writing is far too matter-of-fact, like a series of events dumped on the table and quickly reassembled. "and then this happened, and then this happened...and then he pee'd in my ass, then I sucked his cock, then pee came out." It's not sexy, seductive or artfully written.

sexslave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I dunno. I want to like it, and try to be respectful of the time and effort spent on something that you're giving away for free. The pieces are all here for a good story. But this writing is far too matter-of-fact, like a series of events dumped on the table and quickly reassembled. "and then this happened, and then this happened...and then he pee'd in my ass, then I sucked his cock, then pee came out." It's not sexy, seductive or artfully written.
I understand, I am writing it with excitement from my end, but I am also not a journalist or writer. I try my best.

Reactions: Magnus1998

sexslave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I actually do have a story if you would like to read it. it is from a while back and someone else did help me write it. let me know if you would like to read it