Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Are you trying to show off or something?

I doubt anyone in their 30’s religiously wakes up with morning wood. I get it but only occasionally or when waking up busting to piss because my bladder has been tickling my prostate.
I'm 44 and I wake up with morning wood almost everyday. Like, 4-5 days per week. Every person is different and it has nothing to do with virility, so I fail to see the problem in beleiving some people still get it past a determined age.

D

deleted817718

41 years old and haven’t woken up with morning wood in quite a few years. I have mild ED so can’t really expect to wake up hard

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm very much beyond 35 and still wake up spontaneously erect pretty much daily and have done so for decades, so I'm not sure why it would be hard (no pun intended) to believe it becomes a rarer thing the older one gets. For most men who have no ED issues, erections throughout the night and upon awakening are pretty normal and is separate from desire, as well as being a sure-fire way of telling if an ED issue is really all physical or something else.

This division between libido and the body keeping the penis healthy and primed by causing spontaneous blood flow throughout the night is likely the reason that while I may still wake up with an erection that is hard enough to cut diamonds and thus at its best for sex, I rarely feel in the actual mood for it and take advantage.

D

deleted468451

I'm very much beyond 35 and still wake up spontaneously erect pretty much daily and have done so for decades, so I'm not sure why it would be hard (no pun intended) to believe it becomes a rarer thing the older one gets. For most men who have no ED issues, erections throughout the night and upon awakening are pretty normal and is separate from desire, as well as being a sure-fire way of telling if an ED issue is really all physical or something else.

This division between libido and the body keeping the penis healthy and primed by causing spontaneous blood flow throughout the night is likely the reason that while I may still wake up with an erection that is hard enough to cut diamonds and thus at its best for sex, I rarely feel in the actual mood for it and take advantage.
almost every day for me and I just turned 51.

Baldsurfer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
61 and most days my morning wood is still so intense that it wakes me up. I call it my Alarm Cock. And if I just lay in bed and neither "tend" to it or get up and walk around, it stays hard for a really long time - sometimes 30 minutes or more.

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
56 and I have morning wood occasionally. It happens more often when I get a good night's sleep. Unfortunately that doesn't happen regularly due to my work schedule. I still get and keep a hard erection during sex, so I'm happy with that.