Mortal Kombat Hot Characters

I feel chris evans would be THE PERFECT choice for live action johnny. He has the charisma range experience and looks to back it up.
Either him or maybe ryan goslin. But mostly him.
so pity they let Karl Urban play Johnny Cage in the upcoming movie !! I think he’s the best choice for Kano ! And Johnny Cage could be the Homelander actor, Antony Starr !!

Reactions: WrikPrada
I feel chris evans would be THE PERFECT choice for live action johnny. He has the charisma range experience and looks to back it up.
I feel Chris Evans would be THE PERFECT choice for live action johnny. Hear me out: After watching both The Gray Man and Ghosted i realized both characters he plays in those movies kinda exude Cage vibes. Lloyd in The Gray Man is literally a trained spy operative (Johnny's serious arrogant combatic side) and Cole from Ghosted is goofy,outgoing,nice and chill (Johnny's family oriented side)
Chris himself has the charisma range experience and looks to back it up. Literally all he has to do is go back to his 2015-16 body,bring back the slick back styled hair and learn some martial arts.

Avgneighbor should make videos w this johnny and the human skins of mkx hanzo and kuai...
Imma bust so hard lol
Agree. I fucking love scraggly men. I’m in love with Ryu and Subby

IMG_3031.jpeg
IMG_3033.jpeg
IMG_3032.jpeg
IMG_3034.jpeg

Attachments