Most Embarrassing Cum?

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This did not happen to me and the person it did happen to is not even aware that it happened. I’m an X-ray tech and many years ago when I used to work in the operating room I was assisting with a hip replacement case. The patient was an older gentleman from what I could tell- maybe in his 70s. When they did the surgery they positioned the legs spread Eagle with the feet resting in stirrups. This allowed me to bring the portable X-ray machine, which looks like a giant C, in between the patients legs so I could center over the hip. The surgeon was standing on the outside of the patients body doing his thing to the hip. I was standing near the xray machine in between the patients legs. I was just standing there waiting for the surgeon to tell me to take a picture. I wasn’t really close to the patients crotch since the big xray machine was in between us. The patient was naked with his top half covered by blankets and his bottom half mostly exposed. So I can see his flaccid penis hanging in between his legs. Anyhow, the surgeon starts using a hammer to pound the metal pieces of the new hip into place. As the surgeon is doing this pounding, the man starts to get an erection. (He is still asleep from the anesthesia.) The pounding continued on and off for about 5-10 min as the patients penis became rock hard and throbbing. Everyone in the operating room tried to remain professional but it was tough to ignore. The next this we knew his penis ejaculates and shoots a load all over the X-ray machine! (Thankfully we always covered the bottom part of the X-ray machine with plastic to protect it from blood and in this instance cum.) I did learn on that day that patients can become sexually aroused due to nerves that get stimulated when doing hip surgery.
This is so awesome. This old dude’s body is still functioning, Mother Nature’s way of ensuring proliferation of the species. Would give anything to see this beautiful ejaculation.

Reactions: diver6

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like that you were so excited that you came in your pants.. Did that happen with no touching of your penis ? The cum just arrived with out
stimulation to your crotch ? So she knew you came ?
Oh man, I agree, this is one of the hottest things ever. I love guys who shoot off easily and “prematurely”. I take it as a compliment, that they are totally into me. Even better is when the dude is ready to go again in minutes. Fuck, so hot this is making me horny.

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Wow..What a great story..wonder what he was doing pressing on your prostrate if he was just checking for a sign of bleeding. Damn...How old were you for that exam ? Where was the other male nurse standing while you were getting fingered so deeply ? Was he still holding your leg up ?
he was on my left side of the bed holding my right leg and he really had it up as far as it could go holding it firmly. it was about 12 years ago i was about 55 then. if i hadn't had the hospital gown or sheet over me they'd have seen 1. my dick rock hard and 2. a massive load of precum exit my slit more than once. then i'd have been embarrassed, now i'd probably have said something like oh fuck i'm cumming! :dizzy:

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happened during sex with an ex. We'd just gotten together not long before. I was rock hard and throbbing. She spread her legs. In I went. Three thrusts and I pulled out. Before she could ask what's the matter I shot rope after rope on her. As if that wasn't embarrassing enough, she just looked down at the mess I made and said "that was it?"

Really wanted to just disappear from that spot.

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Happened during sex with an ex. We'd just gotten together not long before. I was rock hard and throbbing. She spread her legs. In I went. Three thrusts and I pulled out. Before she could ask what's the matter I shot rope after rope on her. As if that wasn't embarrassing enough, she just looked down at the mess I made and said "that was it?"

I know some guys freak about cumming fast but it is such a turn on for me. It reflects an extreme level of interest and excitement. You blasted a shit ton of semen all over your partner. Why is that embarrassing? If I was her I would have kissed and hugged the fuck out of you and asked if you could do it again.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Many women take it as a compliment that they are so sexy that you couldn't last, or that you're so horny that the pleasure overwhelmed you. As long as it doesn't happen every time, you're good.

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife and I were at a nudist resort that catered to swingers. It was late and she was being fucked by a guy near the hot tub area. Another guy shows up and she starts switching off from sucking my cock or the guy who just showed up and then stroking the other, all the while, still being fucked.

The guy fucking her cums in her and I say, next! As soon as the other guy slid his dick in, he starts moaning and cumming. He literally was a one pump chump.

I immediately went down and ate her out, bringing her to another orgasm!

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After high school, I ran into a classmate one day & we spent the day together flirting til we went back to her house where, shortly after making out & groping her tits, she grabbed my cock over my pants & yanked it til I came in my pants, then ended our hookup.

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
After high school, I ran into a classmate one day & we spent the day together flirting til we went back to her house where, shortly after making out & groping her tits, she grabbed my cock over my pants & yanked it til I came in my pants, then ended our hookup.
1st one off wins!

D

deleted814719

This did not happen to me and the person it did happen to is not even aware that it happened. I’m an X-ray tech and many years ago when I used to work in the operating room I was assisting with a hip replacement case. The patient was an older gentleman from what I could tell- maybe in his 70s. When they did the surgery they positioned the legs spread Eagle with the feet resting in stirrups. This allowed me to bring the portable X-ray machine, which looks like a giant C, in between the patients legs so I could center over the hip. The surgeon was standing on the outside of the patients body doing his thing to the hip. I was standing near the xray machine in between the patients legs. I was just standing there waiting for the surgeon to tell me to take a picture. I wasn’t really close to the patients crotch since the big xray machine was in between us. The patient was naked with his top half covered by blankets and his bottom half mostly exposed. So I can see his flaccid penis hanging in between his legs. Anyhow, the surgeon starts using a hammer to pound the metal pieces of the new hip into place. As the surgeon is doing this pounding, the man starts to get an erection. (He is still asleep from the anesthesia.) The pounding continued on and off for about 5-10 min as the patients penis became rock hard and throbbing. Everyone in the operating room tried to remain professional but it was tough to ignore. The next this we knew his penis ejaculates and shoots a load all over the X-ray machine! (Thankfully we always covered the bottom part of the X-ray machine with plastic to protect it from blood and in this instance cum.) I did learn on that day that patients can become sexually aroused due to nerves that get stimulated when doing hip surgery.
Wow. I had hip replacement surgery 5 years ago. I'd never thought about my dick just lying there for all to see and certainly never imagined that I might have ejaculated during the procedure. I'd never considered the surgery to be anything close to sexual arousal but I guess the pounding on that patient must have stimulated something.

Interesting how the body can react to different situations.

Reactions: lapdog2001
D

deleted690810

Wow. I had hip replacement surgery 5 years ago. I'd never thought about my dick just lying there for all to see and certainly never imagined that I might have ejaculated during the procedure. I'd never considered the surgery to be anything close to sexual arousal but I guess the pounding on that patient must have stimulated something.

Interesting how the body can react to different situations.we
Well I promise I wasn’t there to see what happened!

Chanceorlando

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was working in large downtown office tower. Each floor had bathrooms for tenants to use. One day I worked late and went to the bathroom stall to jerk off. I didn't think anyone else was still working that late. Right as I was starting to shoot the bathroom door opened and I could see a guy go to sink directly in front of my stall. I tried squeezing my cock to stop the cum but all that did was increase the pressure. When it literally shot out it went under the stall door. I didn't think he noticed until he was walking out he shouted "Good job". I was mortified. I waited almost an hour so he wouldn't see me. Definitely embarrassing.

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was working as a summer camp counsellor after high school. I was assigned to a double room with another counsellor. We'd been chatting about non-sexual stuff over dinner and through a campfire. When we got to our room, we stripped down to underwear and went for a shower. While naked side by side, our conversation turned sexual -regaling each other with out sexual conquests. After drying, the underwear went back on (both of us in tighty-whity briefs) and we returned to the room. We stretched in our twin beds, and the stories became more graphic. I popped a boner. When he took an elbow and delivered the climax of his story, I shot off in my briefs. Each pulse made my cock rise against the material and the wet spot grew. I was mortified he spotted me cumming. I tried covering up my bulge with my hands, but my pulsating cock refused to be hidden.

The words of his story that put me over the edge became a tease for the duration of camp.

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was working in large downtown office tower. Each floor had bathrooms for tenants to use. One day I worked late and went to the bathroom stall to jerk off. I didn't think anyone else was still working that late. Right as I was starting to shoot the bathroom door opened and I could see a guy go to sink directly in front of my stall. I tried squeezing my cock to stop the cum but all that did was increase the pressure. When it literally shot out it went under the stall door. I didn't think he noticed until he was walking out he shouted "Good job". I was mortified. I waited almost an hour so he wouldn't see me. Definitely embarrassing.
Good job!

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was working as a summer camp counsellor after high school. I was assigned to a double room with another counsellor. We'd been chatting about non-sexual stuff over dinner and through a campfire. When we got to our room, we stripped down to underwear and went for a shower. While naked side by side, our conversation turned sexual -regaling each other with out sexual conquests. After drying, the underwear went back on (both of us in tighty-whity briefs) and we returned to the room. We stretched in our twin beds, and the stories became more graphic. I popped a boner. When he took an elbow and delivered the climax of his story, I shot off in my briefs. Each pulse made my cock rise against the material and the wet spot grew. I was mortified he spotted me cumming. I tried covering up my bulge with my hands, but my pulsating cock refused to be hidden.

The words of his story that put me over the edge became a tease for the duration of camp.
I wish I could like this more than once!

D

deleted21799691

I was in high school (grade 12, we were both 18) and I was laying on my back getting jerked by my then g/f and I shot these two long ropes that both landed on my face and some into my mouth. We both laughed so it wasn't too embarrassing.

kasturi

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mine was a few years back. I got a new masseuse his touch was very good. He did a circular motion over my but through to the sides of my hip that had me aroused. As i turned over he massaged my inner thighs and i became very hard. My boner is 6.5inches and the mushroom on the top is very pronounced. It was throbbing and i kept arching my hips so much he asked if i wanted a "happy ending " , i said yes and he was so gentle and soft with the multiple way he massaged my dick. He kept telling me not to cum because he says that way i will feel happy the whole day but it had been 2 months and i just shot out 3 or 4 ropes all over my stomach almost till the neck! He massages me once a week and its always a happy ending. Best massager in the city i live in south India

Nigel_Toronto

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Years ago, I came in my pants during a lap dance. It was unexpected, but SOO good! Fortunately, I was at the club by myself and was able to go directly home and change. Now I make sure to have a spare pare of pants in my car. I took this picture in the washroom of the club a few months ago.
lapdance.jpg

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is so unbelievably hot! I love this scenario. You were so fucking turned on and the orgasm ramped up so fast. The feeling of inevitability as you begin unloading into your underwear and wondering how much cum is going to soak through. Super hot pic, buddy. You just made me shoot off real hard.

Reactions: Nigel_Toronto