Most Perfect Male Ever?

Trybogus01

Superior Member
Media
Chico Lachowski has ethereal beauty but the only thing hindering me from putting him among the top of my list is his twinky physique..lol.

Apart from the face, a nice fit/hunky/sexy bod (but not to bulky/roided) doesn't only make you look hot but shows discipline and dedication and makes you stand out and physically attractive.

Rockford Tyson

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Chico Lachowski has ethereal beauty but the only thing hindering me from putting him among the top of my list is his twinky physique..lol.

Apart from the face, a nice fit/hunky/sexy bod (but not to bulky/roided) doesn't only make you look hot but shows discipline and dedication and makes you stand out and physically attractive.
I don't have a problem with that. There is a certain degree of subjectivity to looks. My whole point was that looks are not entirely subjective like some people think. There are some objective facial and bone characteristics that all attractive people have in common, and Francisco Lachowski is the pinnacle of that.

However, it is imporant to point out that the "twinky" physique is the preffered look in men for both straight women and gay/bi men. Few people are attracted to burly, hairy, brutish-looking men.

Trybogus01

Superior Member
Media
I don't have a problem with that. There is a certain degree of subjectivity to looks. My whole point was that looks are not entirely subjective like some people think. There are some objective facial and bone characteristics that all attractive people have in common, and Francisco Lachowski is the pinnacle of that.

However, it is imporant to point out that the "twinky" physique is the preffered look in men for both straight women and gay/bi men. Few people are attracted to burly, hairy, brutish-looking men.
Uhmmm... Twinky physique? I don't think so...

Rockford Tyson

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Actually, i'm a straight woman.
If he's not attractive to you, then you might reconsider the "straight" part of being a woman. Either your standards are impossibly, unrealistically high, or you are just not into men at all. You are literally the first straight female that says that he's not attractive. Even straight women that say that he's not their type because they like burlier/more macho men, still give him a 9/10.

d4rkang3l

Sexy Member
Media
If he's not attractive to you, then you might reconsider the "straight" part of being a woman. Either your standards are impossibly, unrealistically high, or you are just not into men at all. You are literally the first straight female that says that he's not attractive. Even straight women that say that he's not their type because they like burlier/more macho men, still give him a 9/10.
Who are you to question my sexuality just because I have different opinion and don't agree with your statement? Yes, I'm a straight woman, and no, he's not attractive to me.

Trybogus01

Superior Member
Media
If anything, Chico would fit perfectly as the handsome leading man in a wholesome rom-com series in Netflix or Prime... the kind of guy who'd be an instant heartthrob that many fangirls would fantasize!

He needs to expand his fanbase in the showbiz world not get stuck in modeling.

Reactions: TopsOnBottom

Rockford Tyson

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Who are you to question my sexuality just because I have different opinion and don't agree with your statement? Yes, I'm a straight woman, and no, he's not attractive to me.
I don't give a ST about your sexuality. You jump in a thread visited by 99% men and out of the gate you say:
"I am not gay or bi and I don't find him attractive."
I assumed that you were a man, since there are very few women in this forum, and mostly they post on the women's issues forums. How could I guess that you were a woman from writing that sentence, since you didn't bother identifying yourself as a female? Some drunk straight guys come here and randomly say that they don't find this or that men attractive, like their opinions on men's attractiveness even matter since they are not attracted to men at all. I had no idea that you were a female.
But, yeah, you are the first woman to say that Chico Lachowski is unnatractive. I guess that there is always an exception to a rule. Although it is important to say that some people give extremely controversial opinions just to be edgy, controvertial or different.

d4rkang3l

Sexy Member
Media
I don't give a ST about your sexuality. You jump in a thread visited by 99% men and out of the gate you say:
"I am not gay or bi and I don't find him attractive."
I assumed that you were a man, since there are very few women in this forum, and mostly they post on the women's issues forums. How could I guess that you were a woman from writing that sentence, since you didn't bother identifying yourself as a female? Some drunk straight guys come here and randomly say that they don't find this or that men attractive, like their opinions on men's attractiveness even matter since they are not attracted to men at all. I had no idea that you were a female.
But, yeah, you are the first woman to say that Chico Lachowski is unnatractive. I guess that there is always an exception to a rule. Although it is important to say that some people give extremely controversial opinions just to be edgy, controvertial or different.

I'm not trying to be edgy, not even a bit, i just saw this convo and wanted to say my opinion. I don't give a f about you or anyone here lol.
Accept the fact not everyone will agree with you on everything.

lowdownfuntimes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s got that thin model look but personally I wouldn’t look at him if he walked past, it’s a very blah typical boring look. Def looks mixed Asian a lot of Brazilians are. I’ve met many Brazillian men over the years, the gays one are usually thick where it counts and good in bed or at least know what to do but their overall character is less then to be desired…
i find guys with a bit of a bad head tend to be better in all aspects, looks will only get you so far, most don’t understand this until it’s too late. Being a gay men I’d say most of us have seen that tragic path.

Reactions: neeko-bay and LEE12

Rockford Tyson

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"I'm not trying to be edgy, not even a bit, i just saw this convo and wanted to say my opinion. I don't give a f about you or anyone here lol."
You clearly give a FK about me and this thread, you genius, since you took the time to read and even reply to me(2 times).
Accept the fact not everyone will agree with you on everything.
You seem to find it very important that I accept that you don't find Chico Lachowski attractive. What is the matter, honey? Didn't you say that you don't give a FK about me or anyone here? So why are you even reading my thread and replying to me?

You just don't accept that I (apparently) don't accept your opinions, while at the same time you say that you don't care about my acceptance. Hypocrite, much?

For someone that claims to not give a "F", you do seem to give a "F", give your anger and the fact that you have replied to me twice. Are you behaving like someone that doesn't give a "F" or someone that is salty and triggered?

Take a deep breath, sweetheart, and just go do something else. Those spikes in blood pressure are not good for you.

Rockford Tyson

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Chico singing. He's not a good singer, but who needs to be good at singing when you look like this? He'a adorable.
What makes Brazilians so attractive is that many tend to be have light skin and Caucasian features, but they also have that Latino looks.
I love this video so much because despite his unfatmoable beauty, he's being the "boy next door" here. Not that the boy next door would look like this, but still
Seriously, his features are perfect.

Reactions: Depressedkarevik

Trybogus01

Superior Member
Media
If anything, Chico would have fit perfectly in showbiz as a handsome boy-next-door in some rom-com series in Netflix or Prime or any Brazilian teeny-bopper... the kind of guy who'd be an instant heartthrob many fangirls would obsess and fantasize! Look at Manu Rios -- instant star after his sexy stint in Elite! Chico could have been a bigger star. 1660458691-1653918048-234c789d-8282-47fa-b69a-a0ce04d522f3.jpg
3fa951cfbd4fc403d85871d390c6fa20.jpg
Francisco-Lachowski-by-Karl-Simone2.png

LEE12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Calm down baby, are you Chico Lachowski's fake account? Because you've become very defensive to the point where it seems like you want to cry just because many don't think he's the most handsome man (including me) or because you don't accept that beauty is subjective.

PosingStrapGuy

Superior Member
Media
I swoon over professional bodybuilders who are big, handsome, and powerfully masculine.
Right now my choice of "most perfect male ever" is a tight contest between EDDIE CHIPP ...
chipp stage.jpg

and JOSE MANUEL.
Jose Manuel stage.jpg

EDDIE has a slight lead for now, thanks to his willingness to display every part of his magnificent body for his fans ...
eddie takes the lead.jpg

and to experiment with plugging his amazing ass!
eddie plugs.jpg

yesteryearspete

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Some of us like bears, some are into twinks, others jocks. As the saying rightly says 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder'. People can theoretically be the most handsome person in the world, but as we've seen many times - theory and practice don't always give the same results, and damn good job too imho.