Motivation, fitness pen pals

oregonfella

Loved Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Howdy! Used to work out in my twenties but stopped and lost all my gains. I feel like I'm finally motivated to get back to the grind and this time I won't skip leg day lol.

All that said, I don't really know anyone interested in bodybuilding and it's kind of a lonely process. Would be great to find some friends who are going through a similar journey.

I'm not eager to take a lot of body selfies, at least for a couple months. It's much better for my head if I don't obsess about my body for a while until I've had some results.

So I'm mostly wanting comradery, comparing methods/diet, keeping each other motivated and focused. Anyone be interested in something like that?

Hey there,

I started focusing on healthier lifestyle a couple months ago. I'm not really focusing on the look, more on the fact to keep myself healthy.

I'm more than happy to check in with U if U need some motivation. :)

Reactions: oregonfella
Howdy! Used to work out in my twenties but stopped and lost all my gains. I feel like I'm finally motivated to get back to the grind and this time I won't skip leg day lol.

All that said, I don't really know anyone interested in bodybuilding and it's kind of a lonely process. Would be great to find some friends who are going through a similar journey.

I'm not eager to take a lot of body selfies, at least for a couple months. It's much better for my head if I don't obsess about my body for a while until I've had some results.

So I'm mostly wanting comradery, comparing methods/diet, keeping each other motivated and focused. Anyone be interested in something like that?
contact me if you want. Very serious committed bodybuilder weight lifter guy here. Been at it almost 40 years

Reactions: oregonfella
The site doesn't want me sending tons of messages rapidly so hmu if you'd like to chat. I'd like to keep posting here too.

Had a few false starts with the gym but I'm heading there tonight(back day). Meals prepped, have some approximate macros until I see how my body responds.

I'll take a before pic to have something to compare to later. Don't expect anything too amazing lol. I've become a string bean.

Had a few false starts with the gym but I'm heading there tonight(back day). Meals prepped, have some approximate macros until I see how my body responds.

I'll take a before pic to have something to compare to later. Don't expect anything too amazing lol. I've become a string bean.
Nothing bad, the comparing will have a greater impact ;)